The Official Goku/Justin Chatwin Thread

Now this is why Krillin Should be in this movie too...Them 3 look great together

no need to fret! we've got.......um.......THIS GUY!!!

teto2sn4.jpg

Looks like a mug taken at the downtown precinct. :O

Underage DUI.

I bet that guy wont be in the movie for more then 6 mintues

Where did everyone get the "Goku's best friend Krillen replacement" thing from..

Where did everyone get the "Goku's best friend Krillen replacement" thing from..

1 - Krillin's not in the flick
2 - Teto is Goku's best high school buddy
3 - the blog has said that his role in potential sequels will be bigger

3 strikes, you're out!

1- He's a friend of Goku. Not best bud in the whole world lets have sleepovers and train together.
2- He shot his scene in all of 2 days. Thats equivalent to about 1-2 scenes.
3- Every actor who has ever been cast in a movie like this hopes that they'll "Have a bigger role in Sequels."

I'm really suprised there haven't been any manips of Chatwin and Goku

There have, just that they've been buried in various threads.

1- He's a friend of Goku. Not best bud in the whole world lets have sleepovers and train together.
the blog said Teto is his best high school friend. that's basically his best friend....unless he's also in the boy scouts or the peewee league.

2- He shot his scene in all of 2 days. Thats equivalent to about 1-2 scenes.
3- Every actor who has ever been cast in a movie like this hopes that they'll "Have a bigger role in Sequels."

fair enough...how do you explain Krillin not being in the movie then?

The same reason Tien, Choutzu or Launch aren't in. Or Gambit in X-Men.

Some of them were good, some of them weren't. Hopefully someone will make some more soon.

the blog said Teto is his best high school friend. that's basically his best friend....unless he's also in the boy scouts or the peewee league.

fair enough...how do you explain Krillin not being in the movie then?

No one ever directly stated that Krillen isn't in the movie. For all we know he could appear at the tournament along with Tien.

The same reason Tien, Choutzu or Launch aren't in. Or Gambit in X-Men.

Tien, Choutzu, and Gambit aren't exactly as important of characters as Krillen is though...

No one ever directly stated that Krillen isn't in the movie. For all we know he could appear at the tournament along with Tien.

the main cast has been assembled and there's been no word of Krillen. it's all but confirmed that he won't be playing an important role in this flick.

Tien, Choutzu, and Gambit aren't exactly as important of characters as Krillen is though...

the main cast has been assembled and there's been no word of Krillen. it's all but confirmed that he won't be playing an important role in this flick.

Well he obviously wasn't important enough for the story..

Unless of course you'd rather have Krillen be Goku's nerdy friend in school who is on screen for no more than 3 minutes.

What? Are you kidding me? Tien & Gambit are much better characters than Krillen. For one, when danger is about they don't cry, they actually try & fight back.

Even if Krillen doesn't play an important role in the movie, it still hasn't been directly stated that he isn't in the movie at all.

they already changed Goku's upbringing...why not change Krillin's? it would make more sense and be more faithful for Krillin to be Goku's high school friend and training buddy than what they've already done (made up a random character).

I think he's plenty important to be featured in a Dragon Ball film. He even got his own saga. True, they're focusing more on the era of DB after Tenshinhan made his big appearance, but even after that, he still remained a regular on the show.

No reason why he or Krillin should be left out. I still have hope.

they already changed Goku's upbringing...why not change Krillin's? it would make more sense and be more faithful for Krillin to be Goku's high school friend and training buddy than what they've already done (made up a random character).

It's a double edged sword. Either make up a character and have fans complain that a preexisting character wasn't used, or use a preexisting character and have fans complain that they're being portrayed unfaithfully.

Look at Mai. So many people would rather they have made up a new character than use her and she isn't even important in DB lore!

What? Are you kidding me? Tien & Gambit are much better characters than Krillen. For one, when danger is about they don't cry, they actually try & fight back.

Tien and Gambit may be cooler characters, but that doesn't make them more IMPORTANT.

Even if Krillen doesn't play an important role in the movie, it still hasn't been directly stated that he isn't in the movie at all.

and just because we haven't gotten confirmation that he ISN'T in the movie doesn't mean he WILL be in the movie. i'm going by what we know...which is that the main casting is complete and that Goku will have a best friend that's not Krillin. i'm getting really tired of your "you never know" replies so please don't reply to my posts with those kind of comments. just because you have a blind hope for this film doesn't mean that everyone else does.

I think he's plenty important to be featured in a Dragon Ball film.

*sigh* i guess people have a hard time reading around here. i never said Tien wasn't important. i simply said he was LESS important than Krillin.

It's a double edged sword. Either make up a character and have fans complain that a preexisting character wasn't used, or use a preexisting character and have fans complain that they're being portrayed unfaithfully.

If those were my only options, I'd choose the latter.

and just because we haven't gotten confirmation that he ISN'T in the movie doesn't mean he WILL be in the movie. i'm going by what we know...which is that the main casting is complete and that Goku will have a best friend that's not Krillin.

Yes. The core cast is complete, and Teto was never apart of that. If it wasn't for the "interview" on Hoy Cinema no one would even no about the character.

i won't argue with you there. regardless, chances are if we see Krillin in this movie he won't have more than a couple of minutes of screentime (ala Teto).

Look at Mai. So many people would rather they have made up a new character than use her and she isn't even important in DB lore!
exactly...that's even worse. the fact that they would include Mai and not Krillin shows where their priorities are at. obviously not in keeping as faithful to DBZ lore as they can...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"