The Official Green Lantern Manip Thread!!

Hey guys.... I'm just new here.

How about some manips for Alan Scott, the original GL even though he probably won't be in the GL film anyway.

How about some manips for Alan Scott, the original GL even though he probably won't be in the GL film anyway.

I have always felt Robert Redford would be the perfect Alan Scott

Hey guys, here's something new I came up.

Alan_Scott__the_Golden_Age_GL_by_Derrick9592.jpg

Robert Redford as Alan Scott, the Golden Age GL:gl:

Oh, I understand. Well I try my best and sometimes practice makes perfect.

your bodies just arent realistic looking(im not saying this in a bad way mind you) so thats why it looks off.

Well, at least I can try to keep on practicing to make drawn bodies look more realistic. I gusss I was also trying to do make one of my manips look like Mike22, he always makes the coolest manips of Superman that you ever seen. I was also trying to do manips of my own like Mike22 in GIMP style. Well, I understand what you're saying and there's always practice that I can do to make my manips perfect.

Why doesnt anyone ever mention John Stewarts green lantern? it seems he is the most unpopular despite his appearence in JLU.

Hey, guys, here's some new GL stuff

Kyle_Rayner_by_Derrick9592.jpg

Kyle Rayner

John_Stewart_by_Derrick9592.jpg

John Stewart

Guy_Gardner_by_Derrick9592.jpg

And Here's Guy Gardner

The Nathan Fillion ones are just awesome and I would be happy if he was cast as I think he makes a fantastic looking Hal Jordan. The David Boreanez (sp!) one looks good as well. :woot: :woot:

Something I whipped up earlier today....

GL-Poster.jpg

- Jow

hey guys, here's some new stuff.

I've kinda had this vision that a Green Lantern film would show Hal Jordan transforming into the Green Lantern as Abin Sur passes the ring to him so I decided to make this shot look like Hal wearing the costume for the first time and have him reflecting the event. Was a little tricky in terms of adding details to the costume and a lot of stuff to add on and it all worked out eventually.

So here's a GL movie still I made...

Green_Lantern_Movie_Still_by_Derrick9592.jpg

00-8.jpg

Best one by far - definately has a Gil Kane vibe.

Manippers should use this as a template and do Flash, Aquaman etc too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"