The Avengers The Official 'Hulk in Avengers' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope marks hair will be longer than that, and slightly more brown.

after seeing The Kids are All right i think Ruffallo will do a good job as Bruce Banner

Not as bad as Superman. But yeah, still bad. I mean Mark Valley. A 40 something TV actor who was in the military automatically qualifies to be the perfect Cap. Pfft.

The worst part of Cap casting was the whole John Krasinski/"real man" arguement for those weeks

But still no where near as bad as Superman casting

I recall that. Hearing Channing Tatum suggested at one point got my bowels churning. Krasinski was another odd choice.

At least Krasinski is a real actor though. When Channing Tatum's name started popping up I thought the whole world had gone mad.

Yeah anyone who thinks that the suggestion of Krasinski is worse than Tatum must be touched in the head.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to see a Hulk you would want to hug, but that Hulk goes too far. It's pretty scary to look at.

Agreed. The Hulk's look should allow him to be more than just a raging beast. While the anger part is very cool, that look would fence him into only that.

That was freaking cool. Ruffalo looks more "Hulky" than I thought....maybe the best one yet.

Yeah, that one kind of makes him look like a buff Grinch.

That Hulk design is way too much. He looks evil. Bad vibes man.

I could see that as an extremely angry Hulk. IMO his face should be the indication of his increasing levels of anger, savagery and consequentially.... strength. At a certain point the Hulk's rage becomes so consuming that he is a "mindless beast" dangerous to all.

The worst part of Cap casting was the whole John Krasinski/"real man" arguement for those weeks

But still no where near as bad as Superman casting

I supported Krasinksi. :o Like others said, I would take him over Channing Tatum any day of the week. If Tatum was cast my hope for that movie would have just dropped into the abyss with no chance of coming back up.

I want this.

Hulk4.jpg
I like this coloration for grey hulk, but design wise, yeesh, no thanks

^That is Mike Deodato's Hulk to me,but it's too scary and doesn't look like he can make heroic actions like Hulk should.

After reading the article on the front page about Whedon using elements from the ultimates in the movie, I'm really really hoping one of those elements isn't ultimate hulk, if it is I doubt I'll go see The Avengers.

I think he's enough of a geek to realize the hate for that version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"