The Official "I Loved Raimi's Spider-Man' Thread - Part 1 of 99 Luft - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to have all those SM3 deleted scenes on disc. *crosses fingers*

Okay, apparently that message is on the TASM1 and 2 pages too, so...

:csad: I wish we were getting something like 3.1.

Spider-Man 3 isn't even that bad.

Maybe it is a realistc of the movies with more bones features kind of like the dark knight trilogy collects edition and maybe it is a directors edition off all 5 spider man movies. One can only dream right lol. I would love to have more bones features and I would love to have a directors edition for all 5 spider man movies for sever reasons. 1. I think sm3, asm1 and asm2 would all improve a lot for directors editions. 2. There hasn't been a bad spider man movie to me and I would like to no what was cut form sm 1 has we don't really no and there has been talk about sm 3.1 for a long time and 3. I love spider man and cant get enough of him in the movies. I wonder if and when we may hear about what ever this facebook thing is supposed to mean?

What are bones features?

It's an explanation of the Skeletor spinoff Raimi had planned.

Last edited:
If they ever release a new Trilogy set I'd like this:

68262.jpg

I still have my Region 2 DVD set, but I'd like a Region 1/A...

While NYCC is coming up I think in like 3 weeks maybe we will hear something about this then. I mean about what this whole if you like thing on facebook.

Pretty sure that announcement is just Sony trying to get people to see their upcoming projects, guys.

If they ever release a new Trilogy set I'd like this:

68262.jpg

I still have my Region 2 DVD set, but I'd like a Region 1/A...
That'd be neat. But modern hollywood has a fetish of badly composited poses or floating pates that are obviously photoshopped

Which one? There's been several over the years lol.

I was watching Spider-Man 3 on FX yesterday and it made me sad we'll never see Tobey as Spider-Man again. Raimi's films were so much better than this ASM crap.

Sure, Spider-Man 3 wasn't perfect, but it was okay. Spider-Man 2 I think is just as good, if not better, than The Dark Knight. The first Spider-Man had it's share of cheesy moments, but was still a good movie, and it's success paved the way for films like Nolan's Batman series.

Tobey made Peter Parker a very relatable character that you rooted for, while Andrew Garfield plays Peter as an absolute *****e.

Last edited:
Rewatched Spider-Man 1 last night and I still love it.

I really like how the Raimi movies show Peter's struggle with being Spider-Man. Tobey's Peter is such an underdog that it's easy to root for him.

The new releases, while I dont hate them, do just show how good Raimi's movies were, I need to give them a re-watch. If only Sony had done what Fox is doing with X-Men and carried the franchise on.

I was watching Spider-Man 3 on FX yesterday and it made me sad we'll never see Tobey as Spider-Man again. Raimi's films were so much better than this ASM crap.

Sure, Spider-Man 3 wasn't perfect, but it was okay. Spider-Man 2 I think is just as good, if not better, than The Dark Knight. The first Spider-Man had it's share of cheesy moments, but was still a good movie, and it's success paved the way for films like Nolan's Batman series.

Tobey made Peter Parker a very relatable character that you rooted for, while Andrew Garfield plays Peter as an absolute *****e.
Tobey is most definitely my favourite Peter Parker. I like Garfield just fine but I can't see anyone replacing Tobey for me. He had real heart and soul, along with all of the Raimi trilogy films. That's a large part of the reason why I enjoy Spider-Man 3.

Yeah, for all its faults, i still care about the characters in SM3 quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"