Sequels The Official Kevin Spacey As Lex Luthor Thread

Unfortunately you're probably right. You cant have a Superman without Luthor. So I guess Luthor will work together with say Brainiac or, God forbid, Zod. Superman II anyone?

Well, if they plan to include him I hope he's less of a clown and waaaay more menacing. Preferably like a superfit KingPin.

Kingpin.jpg
why's he so fat in this pic though?:huh:

Thats Kingpin, not Luthor.

Anywho, I want the Lex-Corp Lex, with some of the scientist Lex thrown in as well.
and I don't even want to hear the word ''real estate'' come out of his mouth.

billy zane ftw !!!! but i honestly think they should give the lex character a rest already.

billy zane ftw !!!! but i honestly think they should give the lex character a rest already.

:up:

Include him, but let him be a player from the side-field somehow, working in the shadows.

Btw, what's ftw and qtf short for?

:up:

Include him, but let him be a player from the side-field somehow, working in the shadows.

Btw, what's ftw and qtf short for?
ftw= for the win ( I think?)
Qft= quoted for truth.

Thats Kingpin, not Luthor.

Anywho, I want the Lex-Corp Lex, with some of the scientist Lex thrown in as well.
and I don't even want to hear the word ''real estate'' come out of his mouth.

I don't think he ever said it in any of the previous movies :huh:

Land, on the other hand... :hehe:

BTW Kingpin IS Byrne's Luthor, or a supposed inspiration for Post-Crisis Luthor IIRC.

Bruce Willis, Norton, Issacs.
Lots of choices that would suit Lex well. One things for sure though, its got to be a really big name.

you only suggested actors that are bald or have already shaved their head for roles in the past

I don't think he ever said it in any of the previous movies :huh:

Land, on the other hand... :hehe:

BTW Kingpin IS Byrne's Luthor, or a supposed inspiration for Post-Crisis Luthor IIRC.
Land man, land. :woot: I want this Luthor to be after other things besides real estate.
Like maybe seeking a higher office, such as the mayor of Metropolis, or even senator. THIS Luthor may not have a felony in his background that could stop him from seeking office.:yay:

Ight, is this better showtime? The only luthor thread i found was spaceys.

Anyways, my choice is DiCaprio.

No it isn't better. :o

That isn't just a Spacey threat, it is a Lex Luthor & Spacey Thread. Merging it there.

In regards to Leo, great actor, not for Lex in my opinion.

No it isn't better. :o

That isn't just a Spacey threat, it is a Lex Luthor & Spacey Thread. Merging it there.

In regards to Leo, great actor, not for Lex in my opinion.
Yes, its a big THREAT to spacey's job.lol. Ironic typo.

Another suggestion, one thats out there, is Johnny Depp.

Luke Goss. And it's not just because he's balding.

luke-goss-tekken-role1.jpg

Yes, its a big THREAT to spacey's job.lol. Ironic typo.

Another suggestion, one thats out there, is Johnny Depp.

I rather see Depp as the Riddler.

I like Daniel Day Lewis as Lex using Gordon Gekko as influence.

Yeah, I am going to have to start changing thread titles now, and these forums might be changed, unless they still use Man of Steel as the title.

I always thought, (a bald headed) James Spader, would make an interesting Lex

I like Daniel Day Lewis as Lex using Gordon Gekko as influence.

I'd rather see DDL as Jor-El if a decent enough piece of the film takes place on Krypton. Yeah, it is because of Brando that I think an iconic actor should play Jor-El, but DDL does look like he could be Superman's pop.

And I would a like to see Lex be a tad a bit closer in age, maybe not more than a decade older than Clark.

Luther should definitely have a presence in any kind ofreboot. He is as important to the mythos of Superman like Lois Lane.

a very good and a known actor should play lex luthor.like spacey.

spacey was already to fat around the neck in SR. plus he is old. a third batman would be a question for spacey IMO.
now lets cast a young and a badass actor

Everyone keeps suggesting Cavill for Supes and then someone looked at the star of the Tudors to play Lex -> Jonathan Rhys Meyers. I think that's a real interesting suggestion. He's a great actor and can play a great villain. He can sell a very smooth, calmed and controled type of evil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"