Not open for further replies.
lv9559.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

"Soooo hot...want to touch the hiney" :woot:
Let's see if anyone can remember that reference. :awesome:

"HETT HETT HETT SHUT UP!!" lol

*looks at GL premier pix*...............:wow::wow::hrt::hrt::hrt::hrt::hrt:

*dies from blood heading away from brain, but can be used as a tent to live on*

She is arguably one of THE most beautiful women in the world, IMO. This is not a knock on her, by any means, but I don't think that she would make the top 10 just because she doesn't have a huge bust. IMO, her eyes just do "it" for me. Those cheekbones don't hurt either. :wow:

She is arguably one of THE most beautiful women in the world, IMO. This is not a knock on her, by any means, but I don't think that she would make the top 10 just because she doesn't have a huge bust. IMO, her eyes just do "it" for me. Those cheekbones don't hurt either. :wow:

Yeah 100% The Facial Features,

Last edited:
too bad that "V" is done.. I wonder if SyFy could pick it up.. TNT, something... she needs more sexy roles asap...

Its not likely show would be picked up. Since it ended production many months ago, and cast probably moved onto other projects.

Laura will be voicing Mary Jane Watson in the upcoming video game "Spider-Man: Edge of Time".

Activision, Marvel enlist top VO talent

Vidgame publisher Activision has announced that screen talent including Val Kilmer and "Heroes" alum Milo Ventimiglia are lending their voices to upcoming Marvel game titles "Spider-Man: Edge of Time" and "X-Men Destiny."Kilmer is headlining "Spider-Man" as villain Walker Sloan. He will be joined by "Smallville's" Laura Vandervoort as Mary Jane and "Battlestar Galactica's" Katee Sackhoff as superheroine Black Cat. Plot follows two separate Spider-Men operating on different timelines to stop Kilmer's time-traveling evil scientist.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118040024

More from Comic-Con 2011, The Entitled Movie Poster and a personal photo Laura wanted to share with all of us!

what are her next projects? Hopefully something for Marvel.. Dagger, maybe?

She is doing vo work for a marvel game, has a film coming, as for other stuff I don't know.

The voiceover work is already done :)

Here is she at Brett Freedman's ‘Vanity Mark’ Brow Bar Opening West Hollywood July 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"