The Official Laura Vandervoort Thread - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
lv95959595.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hellooooooooo implants! :woot:

I really doubt she's got any implants. She was very good in that area even during S7. ;) But if she does have, good for her bf.

I love this girl even submitted myself to viewing Into the Blue 2 because of her presence.

Laura had Twitter for a week, but she decided it was not for her so she deleted her twitter. Her name was LVandie. These three pictures were from a recent photoshoot that she did. The last one was one she posted on her twitter entitled "Bored on Set"

Speaking of, anyone seen The Entitled trailer yet? (and some fun videos I made with my friend?) Look no further; it's all up on the link at the bottom:

I agree with her, Twitter IS boring lol.

Laura had Twitter for a week, but she decided it was not for her so she deleted her twitter. Her name was LVandie. These three pictures were from a recent photoshoot that she did. The last one was one she posted on her twitter entitled "Bored on Set"

Speaking of, anyone seen The Entitled trailer yet? (and some fun videos I made with my friend?) Look no further; it's all up on the link at the bottom:

Love the pics. Wish there were more swimsuit ones though in clearer detail.

I'm not surprised she didn't like Twitter. Not everyone wants to keep updating their status every few hours. It can become a chore. I don't even do that on Facebook so I would never have need for Twitter.

Thanks, the Caped Knight.

Loving the fact, that Laura's attached to two comics universes now. Beyond surprised to see her as MJ, but I'm loving it nonetheless.

Okay everyone,

I know I've already posted it on the previous page, but please, please, sign this birthday card for Laura, so you are a part in a special fanmade project.

I expect everyone to be on the card because it will be sent to Laura on her birthday.

http://www.groupcard.com/c/Hd7FfET55A4

Laura will be at the Charlie Sheen roast (airing Monday Sept 19th)!

The 2011 Dragon*Con Smallville Panel
featuring Michael Rosenbaum, Sam Witwer, James Marsters, and Laura Vandervoort

[URL=http://img125.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=575193187_LauraVandervoortComedyCentralRoastCharlieXAcYFM57eJLl_122_75lo.jpg

Actually it will air on 19th at same time new two and a half men season start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"