The Official Nightmare Before Christmas Thread

†~AntiChrist~†

Sidekick
Reaction score
I dont know if their a thread for this Movie/games yet, but ive looked and havent seen any so I thought id make one for all of you jack skellington and sally fans..

About time someone started this! :)

So how long you been a fan? I was enraptured by this flick when I first saw it back when I was in Pre-K during its original release of 1993 (was it?).

---Morzan

they need to remake it but with CGI......

i kid..haha

About time someone started this! :)

So how long you been a fan? I was enraptured by this flick when I first saw it back when I was in Pre-K during its original release of 1993 (was it?).

---Morzan

yep..your right, it was 1993 ..Ive been a fan ever since 2005....I love its great....I especially like OOGIE BOOGIE!!

My fave song form the movie is "this is halloween" by manson...Made after the movie..

i bought the soundtrack with the cover songs for halloween . its definately cool.

My fave song form the movie is "this is halloween" by manson...Made after the movie..

*looks at your user-name*

Really? No s**t? I would have never guessed! :oldrazz:

Seriously, loved it ever since I was a kid. I'll watch it whenever it comes on--could never find it on DVD, though. :csad:

Heh...

You couldnt find it on dvd???Its everywhere...And theres tons on ebay..

I like the one Jack sings after the military shot him down. I have the "Ooggie's Revenge" game for PS2...and I used to be able to sing Oogie's song verbatim back in my younger years. You know, the one he did after he had gotten "Sandy Claws". :)

---Morzan

Oogie's Revenge was a great game, wish they'd make a movie about it.

I really need to finish it up.

---Morzan

Thats whats good about it though....Yeah oogies revenge was great...thats basically the sequel to the movie....but only in a game..

of couse its worth seeing.....its fantastic!...dont tell me youve never heard of it..?

I like the one Jack sings after the military shot him down. I have the "Ooggie's Revenge" game for PS2...and I used to be able to sing Oogie's song verbatim back in my younger years. You know, the one he did after he had gotten "Sandy Claws". :)

---Morzan

Yep, that and the first one he sings after the "This is Halloween" song at the beginning--awesome stuff. :woot:

Sweet--let us know when you do. :woot:

Question: What the F**K is that in your avatar?! :wow:

I know of the film, but I never got around to seeing it, but i'll give it a viewing and post back here.

And my avatar is from the X-Files.

:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"