The Official Nightmare Before Christmas Thread

If the quality was good...I wouldnt mind doing it....
jack_skellington.jpg

I used to think this movie was just meh, but now I think it's right up there with classic disney. Too bad they don't make em like this anymore.

I love the soundtrack to this. I bought my sister the soundtrack last xmas and it came in a jack head CD case.

yea, i have the soundtrack on my ipod and listen a lot.

Jack's Lament is bar-none one of my favorite songs of all time. Elfman can really belt it out, he is truly an talented person.

Wel if you like Elfman's music for Nightmare go listen to tracks by his old band Oingo Boingo, they're awesome.

I loved TNBC when it came out in '93 and it's still one of my favorites.

In 1993, my gf at the time was a gorgeous redhead, so she dressed up as Sally that Halloween. Best Halloween of my life.

I was going to by the jack costume, but it was like $200 at the time...Came with mask, cloves ,tux......

yea, i have the soundtrack on my ipod and listen a lot.

Jack's Lament is bar-none one of my favorite songs of all time. Elfman can really belt it out, he is truly an talented person.

Indeed

I was going to by the jack costume, but it was like $200 at the time...Came with mask, cloves ,tux......

I think it would be hard to pull off a Jack outfit if you were not very skinny.

This movie, just like the Crow, has been taken over by the Goth/emo crowd who believe it was made just for them.

On another note, I sometimes get confused for an emo, even though I most certainly am not.

Socko you need to post some good pics of yourself on the album thread cuz I got no clue what you look like...somedays your pictured as Indiana Jones, others as a dude in a scary Cher wig lol

Either way your avy pics always make your posts worth reading lol

This movie, just like the Crow, has been taken over by the Goth/emo crowd who believe it was made just for them.

On another note, I sometimes get confused for an emo, even though I most certainly am not.

Stoner, Emo, Goth...to the world you look the same :(

I used to think this movie was just meh, but now I think it's right up there with classic disney. Too bad they don't make em like this anymore.

It happened almost the same thing to me... I liked it when I first watched it, but it was not a great deal... plus, it was dubbed, even the songs (back then, you had to watch the VHS in wathever language it came). Now, I consider it a masterpiece, and I got really excited everytime I see it.

I got a copy of the soundtrack on my MP3 player. Some special edition with a 2nd CD with demos and songs played by different bands (Marilyn Manson singing "This is Halloween"! :wow: )

Socko you need to post some good pics of yourself on the album thread cuz I got no clue what you look like...somedays your pictured as Indiana Jones, others as a dude in a scary Cher wig lol

Either way your avy pics always make your posts worth reading lol

I sent you a PM:cwink:

Stoner, Emo, Goth...to the world you look the same :(

I don't do drugs:csad:

I sent you a PM:cwink:

Yeah I did read it and haven't had a chance to reply yet, some crazy skirt is sending me a million pm's a day. My box has 88 messeges. 87 are from her lol

Youd dont???

I don't either. Never have, heck I won't even take tylonol. One of the biggest misconceptions of me in high school was that I was heavily into drugs. Truth is, I was just raised on suger cereals and great cartoons. The 80's were really the last great run for us latchkey kids :(

Anyways, your talk of a Jack costume made me think of a pic I took at a con in august I thought you'd enjoy. These two had really great costumes and even let me hold Zero while we took the pic.

digital229to7.jpg

Man...that jack is !!FAT!!
..thats the suit I saw on ebay...I really wanted ot get it..

Yeah I did read it and haven't had a chance to reply yet, some crazy skirt is sending me a million pm's a day. My box has 88 messeges. 87 are from her lol

I don't either. Never have, heck I won't even take tylonol. One of the biggest misconceptions of me in high school was that I was heavily into drugs. Truth is, I was just raised on suger cereals and great cartoons. The 80's were really the last great run for us latchkey kids :(

Anyways, your talk of a Jack costume made me think of a pic I took at a con in august I thought you'd enjoy. These two had really great costumes and even let me hold Zero while we took the pic.

digital229to7.jpg

Jacks been hitting the gym

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"