Switch The Official Nintendo Switch Thread - Part 2

The direct sort of sucked to me. Nothing I am interested in showcased. Sort of wish they would at least have put out Prime 2 so I could get some time to play that before Prime 4's hype train starts. But I guess we ain't getting 2 or 3 until next year either.

That said, they did get me with that final announcement. I adore Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door much more than the N64 original and I'm glad it's coming to Switch.

I know that's a popular game, but I never played the Paper Mario series, so that was meh for me personally. Prob the most interested I was in anything was the Tomb Raider collection, but even there it's mild interest at best.

Rather shocked Miyamoto is letting Thousand Year Door get a new release.

Beyond stoked we're getting such a thorough remaster (remake?) of Thousand Year Door, one of my absolute favorite games of all time, it looks gorgeous, and I cannot wait to play it again with the new graphics.

Sources: Nintendo showed Switch 2 demos at Gamescom | VGC

DLSS is gonna do wonders on the next Switch for sure.
I wonder if DLSS 3 will be in play for it, or if Nvidia will artificially block it like they do for 30 series and lower. That would potentially result in some pretty insane framerates not just for a handheld, but for a console in general.

That Mortal Kombat Switch version suggests new hardware is needed.

That Mortal Kombat Switch version suggests new hardware is needed.
The Switch is on par with the PS3/360 as far as I know technology wise. The Switch 2 is supposed to go to PS4/X-Bone level if rumors are true.

Nah, it sounds like it cheats to get the visuals, but not the underlying processing power.

Nintendo is once again moving to destroy competitive Smash.

Nintendo is once again moving to destroy competitive Smash.
wednesday-addams-smile.gif

So, having seen a few of the people I follow stream, I picked up Suika Game. It is a little $3 puzzle game that is stupidly addictive.

bLOziiW.jpg

Gee, I wonder what dropped in may.

2DhEq1g.jpg

Yeah, that tracks.

Some rumours out there that Hi-Fi Rush might be coming to Switch.

I am going to die of laughter if GameShark actually leaked the release date of the Switch 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"