The Official Nintendo Switch Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little miffed there's no pre-orders on the pro controller. Every other accessory is available for pre-order, but not that. I'd like to start paying down that $70 price tag asap.

Dude, you said he didn't say that recently. He did. I proved it.
I never said that I said I said

that was also the point before the japan president died from cancer and every thing and they had reconfirm they weren't leaving consoles and doing straight portables cause alot people both gamer news outlets and fans screamed in terror over it.

I never used the Reggie didn't or did
Why can't you just admit it? And yeah he is a spokesman. For Nintendo in the US. You don't think that has anything to do with ho they are going to advertise here?
I admitted that I don't agree with everything they(nitendo do and don often) do I admitted that i'm not always right and stated this on other part of the forum and like super girl one often and flash . I admit that I made mistake with no more heroes thing and it'll be corrected all though it turn out to be
some thing else and it's just placement title for the time being .

all this despite you trying push me as egotist to the point I'm ready to snap and I refused any awards from hype nominations or other wise over this among alot stuff said about me last and prior. also ther are truly other posters onthe forum more deserving in my veiw then me. That stuff all get to me you know? my sister was at my place to watch super girl with me and she saw I was twiching weird my my right side after I read this off my iphone . this thing you want me to admit is becoming too much . you want me to say I want nintendo doom now too ? as to reggie my point here was he's not policymaker . people speak to him here cause he's easIer to access. sadly in doesn't call the shotsas much as he or we'd like him to. he just tell us what he knows. not really dissing him. but sadly and it's been stated iwata was north americna president and technic the new president of nintendo is that him self. they call the shots. that it. I don't care I need to cool down

I read that wiki entry. What is your point?
oh you read it? good

now I can stop thinking a bout wheather I should put my arms through a glass window. to make up for me not admitting something as I've been accused in the comments area in other place's and here. this iswhy say forum's and those place aren't different.

I've met in both place people I enjoy talking to and those that want something, I'm not sure I'll be able to give them with the latter . even though I pretty much ready to put alot a way .

now I'm gonna see what else is online befor I think about this any further and just give into rage start doing something that'll put me out of work & worse cause I'm being accused some thing yet again.

Last edited:
I never said that I said I said

I never used the Reggie didn't or did I admitted that I don't agree with everything they(nitendo do and don often) do I admitted that i'm not always right and stated this on other part of the forum and like super girl one often and flash . I admit that I made mistake with no more heroes thing and it'll be corrected all though it turn out to be
some thing else and it's just placement title for the time being .

all this despite you trying push me as egotist to the point I'm ready to snap and I refused any awards from hype nominations or other wise over this among alot stuff said about me last and prior. also ther are truly other posters onthe forum more deserving in my veiw then me. That stuff all get to me you know? my sister was at my place to watch super girl with me and she saw I was twiching weird my my right side after I read this off my iphone . this thing you want me to admit is becoming too much . you want me to say I want nintendo doom now too ? as to reggie my point here was he's not policymaker . people speak to him here cause he's easIer to access. sadly in doesn't call the shotsas much as he or we'd like him to. he just tell us what he knows. not really dissing him. but sadly and it's been stated iwata was north americna president and technic the new president of nintendo is that him self. they call the shots. that it. I don't care I need to cool down

oh you read it? good

now I can stop thinking a bout wheather I should put my arms through a glass window. to make up for me not admitting something as I've been accused in the comments area in other place's and here. this iswhy say forum's and those place aren't different.

I've met in both place people I enjoy talking to and those that want something, I'm not sure I'll be able to give them with the latter . even though I pretty much ready to put alot a way .

now I'm gonna see what else is online befor I think about this any further and just give into rage start doing something that'll put me out of work & worse cause I'm being accused some thing yet again.
Reggie said the Switch is primarily a console. The 3DS is the portable. He said it. That is how they are marketing it. That was the entire point, and you wanted to avoid that for some reason. It is like the Resident Evil thing when you kept saying there was a smaller window for Revelations when there wasn't. And then that doesn't matter anymore because you were wrong.

No one pushed you as an egotist. You take these conversations, which are about the subjects, way too personally. Like you are defending yourself.

Last edited:
Reggie said the Switch is primarily a console. The 3DS is the portable. He said it. That is how they are marketing it. That was the entire point, and you wanted to avoid that for some reason.

and Inever went and used the word in any litteral form that he never said that . not once I just said and it was point prior with the former president iwata before he died of his illness. it was always a thing over all at nintendo.

No one pushed you as an egotist. You take these conversations, which are about the subjects, way too personally. Like you are defending yourself.

nope you did do it I remember it clearly and there is no other way to take it. when you say I never admit to some thing. of course I take that part seriously.

like I said alot does get taken in even when other like to claim it doesn't and I'm making clear er now I do take those thing in. which why alot of things aredone for reason by y my self. so noone should everthink I don't do some you'd be surprised.
Anyways it's time for me to move on from this. I shouldn't dwell on this any longer other wise.

and Inever went and used the word in any litteral form that he never said that . not once I just said and it was point prior with the former president iwata before he died of his illness. it was always a thing over all at nintendo.
But that isn't when he said it. That is the point. He said it a week ago. It wasn't when Iwata passed. IT was during the Switch event. This isn't something we need to wait and see on. They said it is a console first and foremost. It is how they are selling it now. Why bring up Iwata's passing, when it is irrelevant when we have info from the Switch launch event from the same man?

You are bring up Iwata as if Reggie said this because he was trying to calm nerves. But this was a week ago. This wasn't about calming nerves, it was about how they are position the Switch right before launch. As a console.

nope you did do it I remember it clearly and there is no other way to take it. when you say I never admit to some thing. of course I take that part seriously.

like I said alot does get taken in even when other like to claim it doesn't and I'm making clear er now I do take those thing in. which why alot of things aredone for reason by y my self. so noone should everthink I don't do some you'd be surprised.
Anyways it's time for me to move on from this. I shouldn't dwell on this any longer other wise.
I honestly can't make this out.

But that isn't when he said it. That is the point. He said it a week ago. It wasn't when Iwata passed. IT was during the Switch event. This isn't something we need to wait and see on. They said it is a console first and foremost. It is how they are selling it now. Why bring up Iwata's passing, when it is irrelevant when we have info from the Switch launch event from the same man?

You are bring up Iwata as if Reggie said this because he was trying to calm nerves. But this was a week ago. This wasn't about calming nerves, it was about how they are position the Switch right before launch. As a console.

I wouldn't say it was about calming nerse . I'm just saying it wasn't the first time. it was supposed to have been about still be some sort of console from the jump. I was stating was alsways he case. befoe the scare and afterwards . post raggiesis post and has nothing to do with the scare and neather di iwata's talk about befor the name switch ever came to be and pre scare.
I honestly can't make this out.

it's probably cause I'm in raged, some what and that's never good so it's best for to let go since I 'vebeen popping them pills. so I'm gonna stop thinking about certain things now.

there other thing's for me to do and it's not helping this thread.

I'm fairly positive Best Buy is about to cancel my pre-order for the Switch. I went to update the payment information on the order, since I have a new card with a new expiry date, and after I did so, the order status changed from "in progress" to "order created". That is less than inspiring. Looking it up, I've seen complaints about this in the past, where online retailers treat a payment information change like a cancellation. In that, they cancel the existing order, and then attempt to re-create a new one with the updated information. If that happens, that will definitely be a problem here. I should have looked this up beforehand, but I didn't expect there to be an issue with changing methods of payment in an online order in 2017.

Either way, live and learn. I'm going to live, and they're going to learn.

I'm fairly positive Best Buy is about to cancel my pre-order for the Switch. I went to update the payment information on the order, since I have a new card with a new expiry date, and after I did so, the order status changed from "in progress" to "order created". That is less than inspiring. Looking it up, I've seen complaints about this in the past, where online retailers treat a payment information change like a cancellation. In that, they cancel the existing order, and then attempt to re-create a new one with the updated information. If that happens, that will definitely be a problem here. I should have looked this up beforehand, but I didn't expect there to be an issue with changing methods of payment in an online order in 2017.

Either way, live and learn. I'm going to live, and they're going to learn.
if there;s one near you ,I make the orders ether in person or try amazon when I do that. with ebgames/game stop & best buy I do them in person. or when those fail then amazon by online. the latter is the only one I do with online pre orders. the other I do in store.

The only way I could have pre-ordered the Switch in person was if I waited outside the store before it opened on the 13th. And that wasn't going to happen. I want the Switch, sure, but not enough to actually get up and go outside.

The only way I could have pre-ordered the Switch in person was if I waited outside the store before it opened on the 13th. And that wasn't going to happen. I want the Switch, sure, but not enough to actually get up and go outside.
yeah I under stand . and I'm not saying you have to do that if that was indeed the case for you. It's a shame what happened to you happened and I'm sorry about that.

It hasn't happened yet. We'll see what happens. I'm expecting to wake up to an e-mail tomorrow though.

"Get up and go outside."

Har har, that's a good one.

alright here's what I got with the switch's touch screen.

New Video Gives A Look At The Nintendo Switch’s Touchscreen In Action. January 24, 2017 . 11:00am

The Nintendo Switch will launch in just over a month from now, and a new video has surfaced showing off the console’s touchscreen in action, something we haven’t seen much of before.

2 comments Read >

Quote:

20161207_041737_thumb-3.png

The Nintendo Switch will launch in just over a month from now, and a new video has surfaced showing off the console’s touchscreen in action, something we haven’t seen much of before.

The video comes from Dystify on Twitter and showcases the touchscreen while navigating through menus in Skylanders Imaginators. You can check it out below.

cSHnT3kv8LUGhkNK.jpg

[YT]P3hJqmGczXU[/YT]
or
Click Here to watch >>https://twitter.com/Dystify/status/823623094266953728?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Exclusive footage of #NintendoSwitch‘s touchscreen being used. (First I’ve seen.) Looks very responsive! pic.twitter.com/EIdpmrZRbV
— Dystify (@Dystify) January 23, 2017

The Nintendo Switch will release on March 3rd, 2017.

Read more stories about Nintendo Switch on Siliconera.

source:Siliconera

Last edited:

Switch
[FONT=&quot]World of Goo, Little Inferno, and Human Resource Machine coming to Switch on March 3[/FONT]

Published 8 hours ago. 39 comments.
Tomorrow Corporation announces launch day lineup.

Tomorrow-Corp-Switch-March-3.jpg
Ads by Kiosked

Tomorrow Corporation will release World of Goo, Little Inferno, and Human Resource Machine for Switch alongside the hardware on March 3, the company announced.

Each game will come bundled with their full original soundtracks. A “Soundtrack Mode” will allow players to explore the game’s music.

World of Goo is currently available for Wii, PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, and Blackberry. Little Inferno and Human Resource Machine are currently available for Wii U, PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android.

Read More

Switch, 2D Boy, Human Resource Machine, Little Inferno, Tomorrow Corporation, World of Goo

source: Gematsu

Well, pre-orders for the Pro Controller opened up. So, I bit the $90 bullet and grabbed one. There's still a pretty good chance I'll cancel it before March 3, but I figured I'd get one locked down in case I came into an inheritance or something.

Edit: Also, my pre-order for the Switch itself seems to have remained intact, so that's a plus. Otherwise it would be kinda dumb to order a controller for a console I lost my order for. Unless I really like that controller. It's ok, I guess.

Last edited:
Good to hear.

This isn't coming yet
[FONT=&quot]
:#30
page : 2
multipage.gif
1 2 )

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]

Originally Posted by zenith16

Rocket League Developer Says They Are “Excited” For The Nintendo Switch . January 25, 2017 . 9:30am

However, the developer did not confirm if Rocket League would ever see a release on the console, saying they “don’t have enough information at this time.”

7 comments Read >

[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
6705_thumb.jpg
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]

Psyonix, the developer of Rocket League, has recently mentioned that they “are excited” for the release of the Nintendo Switch. [Thanks, NintendoEverything.]

However, the developer did not confirm if Rocket League would ever see a release on the console, saying they “don’t have enough information at this time.” You can read the whole comment from Psyonix below.
“We are excited as you are regarding the release of Nintendo Switch however, we don’t have enough information at this time if it will happen. For the mean time, let’s both keep our fingers crossed that it will. For all the latest information on upcoming releases, updates, and other news, please visit the Rocket League Facebook page or follow us on Twitter!”
Rocket League is available on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.

Read more stories about PC & PlayStation 4 & Rocket League & Xbox One on Siliconera.

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]source: Siliconera
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

this one below isn't coming "Yet" ether as stated below

'
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Resident Evil 7 Will Not Appear On The Nintendo Switch

[FONT=&quot]Wednesday, January 25th, 2017[/FONT]
Nintendo won't be joining the family yet.
Read more
[FONT=&quot]Wednesday, January 25th, 2017
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Resident Evil 7
producer Masachika Kawata and director Koshi Nakanishi have stated they have no plans to port the game over to the Nintendo Switch in an interview with Express Online.

They have gone on record saying that the system is unique and they are “looking forward to the possibilities of the system itself
, but we have no plans at the moment regarding Resident Evil on Switch.”

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Resident Evil 7 is currently available on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. For more information about the newest installment in the series, feel free to check out our article over here.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Source[/FONT]

source: Operation Rainfall

Last edited:
I was sadly underwhelmed by the Switch presentation. Hoping that down the line will get some good Nintendo games and good 3rd party support.

I'm actually looking forward to I Am Setsuna on the Switch. I wanted to play it on PS4, but never got around to it. With the game coming to my brand new Switch I have a perfect excuse to buy it.

The Pro Controller is available to pre-order in some places. GameStop has them. I went in this morning to pre-order mine and while I was there I saw they had the NES Classic in stock. You bet your ass I snagged one. It's a fun, genius product Nintendo put together. I'd kill for a SNES classic though.

hmmm I 'd like to hear how it doing inwest pre-orders of shipment and more important sales wise. lol wait I don't have stock in this publisher never cared about thaty before other then my self loving their games on their systems. Ah well just have to wait and see.

Nintendo Switch Pre-orders Are Doing Pretty Well In Japan With Over 80% Of Its Initial Shipment. January 27, 2017 . 4:00am

After sharing the weekly data on video game software and hardware sales the other day, sales tracker Media Create has followed up with a bit on how Nintendo Switch pre-orders are going in Japan.

47 comments Read >

After sharing the weekly data on video game software and hardware sales the other day, sales tracker Media Create has followed up with a bit on how Nintendo Switch pre-orders are going in Japan.

In the update, Media Create reports that this past week saw 20% less in both hardware and software sales compared to the same time last year. However, on the plus side, the Nintendo Switch pre-orders appear to be doing well according to the sales tracker, with a strong estimate of about 80% of the initial shipment in Japan already pre-ordered.

The Nintendo Switch launches worldwide on March 3, 2017.

Read more stories about Nintendo Switch on Siliconera.
source: Siliconera

I'm going to have to sit on my porch and wait for the Switch to be delivered on the 3rd. It's being shipped by Best Buy, and they mark all their shipments as "Do Not Safe Drop", meaning that it gets sent to the nearest post office if no one is home to receive it. However, Canada Post has a habit of "missing" (read: ignoring) that instruction. So they end up leaving packages on the front step, exposed to the elements, coyotes, roving gangs, etc. If that happens with the Switch, people are going to start dropping.

My Switch order has been a roller coaster from start to finish.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Nintendo Switch Specifications Website Up

[FONT=&quot]Saturday, January 28th, 2017[/FONT]
An in-depth look at the system and some of the accessories.Read more
[FONT=&quot]
Joycon4-1.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Nintendo Switch is out in just over a month, and the official Nintendo UK website has updated its Switch page with an extensive look at the system. The site covers the Switch console, the dock, the Joy-Cons, Joy-Con straps and the Joy-Con Grip, with detailed images of both the front and back.

All the ports, buttons, and sensors are labeled, you can get the specific dimensions and weight of each device, and a few features of the systems are explained.

There are even a few tidbits given like how you can use a headset with the Switch console or that the Switch screen has a brightness sensor. Check out the page at this link.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]SOURCE[/FONT]

Also with
Nintendo reveals tech specificiations for Switch including size, weight, replaceable battery

Posted on January 30, 2017

We are now less than five weeks out from the launch of the Nintendo Switch, so Nintendo UK has unveiled an official list of the technical specifications for the hybrid console. Nintendo is still keeping some of the exact specifications to themselves (the CPU/GPU is just listed as “Nvidia Customised Tegra Processor”), but now we have a much better idea about how the Switch will perform under pressure.
Probably the biggest piece of new information we were provided about the Switch’s prowess is its battery life. The console will feature a max battery life of six hours in Handheld Mode, though some games may tax the battery a bit more. Nintendo included the example of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, which will be playable for three hours with a full charge. Nintendo also shared that the Switch’s battery is fully replaceable, though it must be installed by the consolemaker themselves through the Nintendo Customer Support service.
The console will also output video at 1080p (720p in Handheld Mode) and require a “Day One” update to enable the use of MicroSDXC Memory Cards.
A full rundown of the Nintendo Switch’s technical specifications can be found after the break.
Press Start to Continue →

Size

102mm x 239mm x 13.9mm (with Joy-Con attached) Please Note: 28.4mm at the thickest, from the tips of the analogue sticks to the ZL/ZR Button protrusions.
Weight Approximately 297g
(With Joy-Con controllers attached: 398g) Screen Capacitive touch screen / 6.2 inch LCD / 1280×720 resolution CPU/GPU Nvidia Customised Tegra Processor System Memory 32 GB Please Note: A portion of this internal memory is reserved for use by the system.
Communication Features Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Compliant)
Bluetooth 4.1 (TV Mode Only)
A Wired LAN connection is possible through the use of a commercially available Wired LAN Adapter. Video Output Maximum Resolution: 1920×1080 / 60 FPS Please Note: Output via HDMI cable in TV Mode. In Tabletop Mode and Handheld Mode, the maximum resolution is 1280×720, which matches the screen resolution.
Audio Output Supports Linear PCM 5.1ch Please Note: Output via HDMI cable in TV Mode.
Speakers Stereo USB Terminal USB Type-C terminal
Used for charging or for connecting to the Nintendo Switch dock. Headphone Mic Jack Stereo Output Game Card Slot Exclusively for Nintendo Switch Game Cards. MicroSD Card Slot Compatible with MicroSD, MicroSDHC, and MicroSDXC Memory Cards. Please Note: An update via an Internet connection is required to use MicroSDXC Memory Cards.
Sensors Accelerometer / Gyroscope / Brightness Sensor Operating Environment Temperature: 5 – 35°C
Humidity: 20 – 80% Internal Battery Lithium Ion Battery (Battery Capacity: 4310mAh) Please Note: The internal battery cannot be removed. If the battery needs to be replaced, we plan to offer paid replacement via Nintendo Customer Support.
Battery Life Battery life can last for more than 6 hours, but will vary depending on the software and usage conditions. For example, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild can be played for roughly 3 hours on a single charge. Charging Time 3 hours Approximately Please Note: This is the time taken to charge while the console is in sleep mode.
Who's Got Next? Share This Article With Your Friends...

source: Operation Rainfall& Warpzoned.com/

Last edited:
I'm going to have to sit on my porch and wait for the Switch to be delivered on the 3rd. It's being shipped by Best Buy, and they mark all their shipments as "Do Not Safe Drop", meaning that it gets sent to the nearest post office if no one is home to receive it. However, Canada Post has a habit of "missing" (read: ignoring) that instruction. So they end up leaving packages on the front step, exposed to the elements, coyotes, roving gangs, etc. If that happens with the Switch, people are going to start dropping.

I'm hoping my GameStop does a midnight release. I'll be there to pick it up on March 2nd.

You live in Canada or ****ing Mad Max land?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"