The Official Oksana Nedavniaya & Kate Hawley ARE the Costume Designers thread

John-An

Wonder Fingers!
Reaction score
Welcome fellas....

Here you can post and discuss everything about Oksana Nedavniaya (The Chronicles of Narnia) and Kate Hawley (Edge Tomorrow, Pacific Rim and The Hobbit) and their work for Suicide Squad.

AEeb4zv.jpg

v6H0m1J.jpg

u3F2BT8.png

kN5fZdS.jpg

Open in a new tab to see them in ULTRA HD!

Last edited:
Oksana talks about her work on Skwad.

For “Squad,” the process began with concept boards provided by costume designer Kate Hawley, who did extensive research to capture the right look. “Kate is very much about creating a general mood or direction for the characters,” Nedavniaya says. “We focused on establishing an atmosphere.”

Nedavniaya’s work combined technical illustration with mood enhancements. As actors were cast, she continually refined the illustrations — and remained involved as costumes were built, a rarity for someone in her profession. “I got to see my work in 3D,” she says.
http://variety.com/2015/artisans/production/suicide-squad-costume-design-1201584419/

Cool. It's good to know them because there were people claiming it looked like there wasn't any costume designers and they just threw a bunch of clothes that resembled the characters...

The thing is that they are straight outta PRISON, they can't look flashy and perfect. Deadshot's one I bet is the only one that has history. Floyd may have requested it or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"