The Official Previews Thread

I feel sorry for the talented artist that has to do Power Pack.

euroq said:

I'm definitely going to be picking this up. I'm always a sucker for an prison story especially if there's an escape.

I have to wonder though, it says they were at the Vault two years ago. I was pretty sure that the Vault was destroyed before that, even in comic time.

euroq said:

SWEET **** THAT'S FUNNY STUFF!! :D

I've always loved Deathurge since I read him in Quasar. He's got a great simple design (aside from the skis) and it's awesome to see him being used again. Especially in such a fun way. THough it does seem a little odd that someone who operates on such a cosmic scale typically would play with a little kid.

Great stuff, I can't wait.

GLA friggin rocks! I love Monkey Joe! They can count on my angry letter! :D

Hot diggity damn, I need to get this as fast as humanly possible!

I echo those sentiments. I'll definitely be picking this title up. Hilarious.

The Cajun said:
I feel sorry for the talented artist that has to do Power Pack.

Why? It's a childrens book! Looks quite charming to me.

X-Men: The End, District X, and Black Panther all look pretty good.

twinkle said:
Why? It's a childrens book! Looks quite charming to me.
Beyond that, the artist doesn't seem to be too talented to me anyway. His art's pretty bland. The Franklin short at the back was hilarious though. :)

Spider-Girl seems interesting again. When'd that happen?? I lost interest and dropped it around the stupid team-up with Black Tarantula.

KingOfDreams said:
New X-Men actually looks good for a change.

It's always good, sucka. I like how they show another perspective of Northstar's death. It would have been better if this issue came out aroudn the same time as his death in Wolverine.

A lot of things would've been better if Marvel could coordinate their comics. They're making an effort now, at least... gotta give them some credit.

TheCorpulent1 said:
A lot of things would've been better if Marvel could coordinate their comics. They're making an effort now, at least... gotta give them some credit.

I guess the move from no effort to a little tiny bit of effort is worth something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"