• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Official Punisher 2 Casting Thread

Yea I dont like the Microchip appearance man...I still think this movie can work but im starting to have some doubts. I cant help but shutter when I think of the Punisher appearance in the Spiderman cartoon.

Who would you guys cast as Micro besides Steve Buscemi?

JB%20FP%2001.JPG

The sides for “The Punisher 2: Welcome Back Frank” landed on a pal’s desk this morning. Snagged them for myself – or rather, for you guys. THE PUNISHER: WELCOME BACK FRANK,
CAST, Ray Stevenson
EXEC PROD, Oliver Hengst, John Sacchi, Michael Paseornek
PROD, Gale Anne Hurd, Ari Arad, Kevin Feige, Jeremy Latcham
AP, Wolfgang Shamberg, Ernst August Schnieder;
DIR, Lexi Alexander; S
CR, Nick Santora, Art Marcum, Kurt Sutter, Matt Holloway.

Breakdown—

Billy Russo / Jigsaw: 30s, tragically vain and quick to anger. Billy is a pretty-boy mobster known as "Billy The Beaut." Billy is his own worst enemy when it comes to career advancement -- so he's got a little something going on the side. When The Punisher interrupts his operation, Billy winds up horribly mutilated. Now known as Jigsaw, he conspires with his even-crazier brother to end The Punisher's reign of rough justice. Lead;

Luke MacDonald: Late 20s-Early 30s. Luke is a steely-eyed FBI agent, built like a cruiserweight. A man with the stern, hard-headed demeanor of a young Frank Castle, he makes it his life's work to bring The Punisher to justice. Lead;

Detective Martin Soap: Early 30s, Soap is a local police detective in Long Island, and like Luke, he has made it his mission to catch The Punisher - only Martin is hopelessly inept, easily distracted, an apparent dim bulb who can be lured away by a jelly doughnut. Totally immune to insults that might lead him to adjust his clunky behavior, Soap fumbles his way through every aspect of his investigations - but in fact, he's not dumb at all, he's just following an agenda all his own. Lead;

LBJ: Mid-Late 30s, the brother of Billy Russo, known as Loony Bin Jim, he is a man of average size, first seen wrapped in a strait jacket; wiry, almost reptilian, he doesn't seem big enough to cause trouble for The Punisher - but his blood chemistry is violently out of whack, so flooded with adrenaline and testosterone that he's got to create his own private killing field just to let off steam. Volatile, unstable, and usually just plain crazy, LBJ is a homicidal maniac who joins forces with his mutilated brother, and together the two men have themselves a party. Lead;

Angela Donatelli: Early-Mid 30s. Angela is the mother of 5 year old Grace, and she's the wife of undercover FBI agent Nicky Donatelli. Lead;

Microchip: Late 30s-Early 40s. An overweight man wearing glasses, Microchip is Frank's armorer, one of the few people who knows Frank's secret identity as The Punisher. Far too unathletic to go into combat himself, and the sole caretaker for his mom, who is crippled by Alzheimer's and needs constant care, Microchip uses his array of Internet connections to assemble The Punisher's stockpile of illicit weapons. Lead;

Nicky Donatelli: Early-Mid 30s. Nicky is Billy Russo's right hand man - he's considerably brighter but less ruthless than the rest of the soldati in the crime family. Castle regards him as just another underworld killer but in fact, Nicky is an undercover FBI agent.

No Micro there, that better mean he's only a very minor character.

And yes, john billingsley should definetly play him.

Yeah Micro is there...I didn't see him at first though but I knew he in the film.

Breakdown—

Billy Russo / Jigsaw: 30s, tragically vain and quick to anger. Billy is a pretty-boy mobster known as "Billy The Beaut." Billy is his own worst enemy when it comes to career advancement -- so he's got a little something going on the side. When The Punisher interrupts his operation, Billy winds up horribly mutilated. Now known as Jigsaw, he conspires with his even-crazier brother to end The Punisher's reign of rough justice. Lead;

Luke MacDonald: Late 20s-Early 30s. Luke is a steely-eyed FBI agent, built like a cruiserweight. A man with the stern, hard-headed demeanor of a young Frank Castle, he makes it his life's work to bring The Punisher to justice. Lead;

Detective Martin Soap: Early 30s, Soap is a local police detective in Long Island, and like Luke, he has made it his mission to catch The Punisher - only Martin is hopelessly inept, easily distracted, an apparent dim bulb who can be lured away by a jelly doughnut. Totally immune to insults that might lead him to adjust his clunky behavior, Soap fumbles his way through every aspect of his investigations - but in fact, he's not dumb at all, he's just following an agenda all his own. Lead;

LBJ: Mid-Late 30s, the brother of Billy Russo, known as Loony Bin Jim, he is a man of average size, first seen wrapped in a strait jacket; wiry, almost reptilian, he doesn't seem big enough to cause trouble for The Punisher - but his blood chemistry is violently out of whack, so flooded with adrenaline and testosterone that he's got to create his own private killing field just to let off steam. Volatile, unstable, and usually just plain crazy, LBJ is a homicidal maniac who joins forces with his mutilated brother, and together the two men have themselves a party. Lead;

Angela Donatelli: Early-Mid 30s. Angela is the mother of 5 year old Grace, and she's the wife of undercover FBI agent Nicky Donatelli. Lead;

Microchip: Late 30s-Early 40s. An overweight man wearing glasses, Microchip is Frank's armorer, one of the few people who knows Frank's secret identity as The Punisher. Far too unathletic to go into combat himself, and the sole caretaker for his mom, who is crippled by Alzheimer's and needs constant care, Microchip uses his array of Internet connections to assemble The Punisher's stockpile of illicit weapons. Lead;

Nicky Donatelli: Early-Mid 30s. Nicky is Billy Russo's right hand man - he's considerably brighter but less ruthless than the rest of the soldati in the crime family. Castle regards him as just another underworld killer but in fact, Nicky is an undercover FBI agent.

Know who'd be a cool Jigsaw? The guy from Saw (original film) who had to cut off his own foot. He was also in Hot Shots. Forget his name.

LBJ should be an interesting character, I could see a good fight between him and Castle.

Micro is there, his listing is just right up against Angela Donatelli's.

Damn, nooch it looks like Nooch edited it after I posted my response and added him in! And the character description sounds ******ed.

For ****'s sake.

Damn, nooch it looks like Nooch edited it after I posted my response and added him in! And the character description sounds ******ed.

For ****'s sake.

I don't know what the big deal is. From the movie description he's just the guy who finds the most bad ass weapons for the Punisher. It's not like he's fighting along with Frank. Besides maybe in Punisher 3 the Punisher kills him with a point-blank shotgun round to the head.:unishr:

I think some people would prefer Castle using a slingshot and a pellet gun. In the real world if you want an arsenal like The Punisher you need a connection like that.

Maybe, but a "vast array of internet connections?" I'm scared that if saying it again doesn't remind you how stupid that sounds, I may never convince you guys.

Plus... mom with alzheimers?

"MOM, LEAVE ME ALONE, I'M BUYING GUNS FOR THE PUNISHER. GEEZ!"

"He's... mom, listen... listen... Microchip, I'm Microchip... mom... no, wait... he's a vigilante... 2007... mom... Microchip, your son. Mom!"

Maybe, but a "vast array of internet connections?" I'm scared that if saying it again doesn't remind you how stupid that sounds, I may never convince you guys.

Plus... mom with alzheimers?

"MOM, LEAVE ME ALONE, I'M BUYING GUNS FOR THE PUNISHER. GEEZ!"

"He's... mom, listen... listen... Microchip, I'm Microchip... mom... no, wait... he's a vigilante... 2007... mom... Microchip, your son. Mom!"

Kevin Smith (The Warlock) for Microchip!:woot:

I think some people would prefer Castle using a slingshot and a pellet gun. In the real world if you want an arsenal like The Punisher you need a connection like that.

Good thing this is a movie then, huh?

Anybody else think that Jigsaw's brother sounds sort of like Pitsy (or whatever the guys name was) from the MAX series? Y'know, that seemingly unkillable guy who has all kinds of **** happen to him?

Also, the description of Soap: eh. He has an agenda? What does that mean?

Anybody else think that Jigsaw's brother sounds sort of like Pitsy (or whatever the guys name was) from the MAX series? Y'know, that seemingly unkillable guy who has all kinds of **** happen to him?

Also, the description of Soap: eh. He has an agenda? What does that mean?

Haha that would be great, actually. Didn't he at one point get like a fence impaled through his body? That's kind of humour they could actually get away with (as long as it isn't too over the top)

^Yeah. One of my favorite scenes! Always reminded me of Boris the Blade for SNATCH.

Damn, Im the only one who liked Microchip? HAHAHA!!!! I'm worried that they are nixing his son's storyline in favor of his mother with Alzheimers. I could flame and say this film will suck because of all these characters being stuffed in, but ehh, Im sure no one in LGF would give a ****.

Microchip was gangsta! You thought he was this fat little guy who just sat around and ate donuts. No this guy had the same adventures as Frank would, and a life of his own. I just hope they don't make him into the character Mr. Bumpo from the paltry 2004 film. That would truly suck. I dunno....

I like that Soap will be in the movie, not to sure though about Microchip.

Anyone think Kevin Smith could play Microchip? Also anyone for Microchip turning on punisher in the end?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"