The Official Stupid Question Thread: Marvel Edition - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody said being a Superhero was all lollipops and rainbows, now did they?

Resubmitting/re-posting question from previous page that went unanswered -

Picked up Iron Man "Legacy of Doom" and "Doomquest". Which is the proper order - and am I missing anything important in between?

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Resubmitting/re-posting question from previous page that went unanswered -

Picked up Iron Man "Legacy of Doom" and "Doomquest". Which is the proper order - and am I missing anything important in between?

They're part of the Camelot trilogy.

Doomquest was the original story from Iron Man vol 1 #149-150. There was a sequel called "Recurring Knightmare" (#249-#250). The final part of the trilogy was "Legacy of Doom".

Huh, I just saw a preview for the newest Ultimates...uh...I've been away from the Ult universe for a while, but why is 616 Fury in the book now? Did I miss something?

They're part of the Camelot trilogy.

Doomquest was the original story from Iron Man vol 1 #149-150. There was a sequel called "Recurring Knightmare" (#249-#250). The final part of the trilogy was "Legacy of Doom".

Thank you.

Huh, I just saw a preview for the newest Ultimates...uh...I've been away from the Ult universe for a while, but why is 616 Fury in the book now? Did I miss something?

it's
not 616 fury. It's Ult fury using a disguise to infiltrate Hydra and that disguise is identical to classic 616 Nick

Oh, hah, okay, I thought I had gone mad for a second. Thanks dude.

So I was doing some back reading and noticed something in an old X-men issue. 2013 is the time of Days of Future Past taking place. Things turned out a bit differently than the original timeline went didn't it?

Which is why All New X-men is kind of an awesome idea.

The Days of Future Past scenario seems to cross just about all timelines. They keep changing things to avoid it and it keeps showing up in their future anyway.

So I was doing some back reading and noticed something in an old X-men issue. 2013 is the time of Days of Future Past taking place. Things turned out a bit differently than the original timeline went didn't it?
That kinda makes me feel old even though that story was written before I was born

The Days of Future Past scenario seems to cross just about all timelines. They keep changing things to avoid it and it keeps showing up in their future anyway.

And we're always left wondering what happens to the Avengers and the Fantastic Four in that future. :cwink:

In the original timeline the Sentinels killed them. There are panels that show the graves of various heroes.

dofpgy.jpg

Well, Remender will be revisiting it (kind of) in upcoming Uncanny Avengers issues. It would be kind of cool if the original predictions about 2013 are not a coincidence.

In the original timeline the Sentinels killed them. There are panels that show the graves of various heroes.
Kind of weird to think of the Sentinels as that big a deal these days. I mean, just about any Avengers roster should easily be able to dispatch with whole armies of Sentinels. Hell, just about any X-Men roster, too. And we've even seen them do as much on numerous occasions.

Apparently in that timeline Sentinels were produced in vast numbers.

So I'm reading Secret Avengers and on the opening page it shows the S.H.I.E.L.D. chain of command. It says Daisy Johnson: Director, and "classified" for her picture and Maria Hill: Commander/ Acting Director. Has Daisy never been seen? I could've sworn she's shown up in Winter Soldier or something. Ever since Fury came back in Secret Invasion I've never known who's in charge anymore.And if Daisy has never been seen, what if she doesn't exist and she's just a ruse by Fury for his inevitable return??

Daisy was appointed director when Fury re-formed SHIELD in Secret Warriors, but Maria Hill's been depicted as director in literally everything ever since. So I think pretty much the only person who still thinks Daisy's in charge is Jonathan Hickman.

Not that it really matters. Both of them are just placeholders until the higher-ups at Marvel feel comfortable enough that they can manage the backlash when they inevitably place Black Fury in charge.

Well that shoots my idea out of the sky...:csad:

Kinda dumb that they would have both replacements for Fury looks exactly alike. No wonder I'm always so confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"