• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Official Superman Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Christ, this is gonna be Morrison's Batman run all over again, isn't it? People are gonna be combing decades-old comics for every little reference in Action Comics now and 6 months down the line, their findings are gonna turn out to be spot-on.

Oh Christ, this is gonna be Morrison's Batman run all over again, isn't it? People are gonna be combing decades-old comics for every little reference in Action Comics now and 6 months down the line, their findings are gonna turn out to be spot-on.

You re-buried the proof I've discovered!! Creationist! :argh:

Well thats what Action Comics #1 was pretty much, i mean it had Nazis too! Sure they we're Neo Nazis instead of the good ol' original Japanazis, but Morrison updated the Slap a Japanazi concept!

Haha, yeah, he looked terrible. Clark's hair wasn't exactly looking great either. It seems he just musses it up to go from Superman to Clark.

I wish Jimmy still had his STAS mullet. :csad:

Did anyone get a good look at Mrs. Nyxly's feet?

Ferlin_Nyxly.png

She's really Mephisto!

With a stylish new harp :wow:

Superman's sold his marriage to her hasn't he :dry:

Did anyone get a good look at Mrs. Nyxly's feet?

Ferlin_Nyxly.png
It wouldn't surprise me if Clark comes home one day and Mrs. Nyxly is like, "Oh, Clark, have you met my husband? He curates a museum. Never mind his cloven hooves, it's a skin condition." Classic Morrison.

Should that happen I suggest we all read his lines in Timothy Dalton's voice. Deal?

She's really Mephisto!

With a stylish new harp :wow:

Superman's sold his marriage to her hasn't he :dry:

:wow:

that explains the whole relaunch!!!

Superman's gonna end up with MJ.......and Peter with Lois........and Bruce with.....well.......with no one.....cuz Batman's always alone...... :csad:

Superman with MJ. Peter wants MJ back. Peter gets his ass whooped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"