The Dark Knight Rises The Official TDKR Fanart & Manips Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys. Honestly I had completely forgotten about that part in Long Halloween, but always nice to see accidental parallels. With the signal I had played around with the symbol being there, but then she obscured it so much it just made her look like she had wings. Also thought about having the glass shattered with both the light on and off, but figured those things don't work with no glass, and then it's been 8 years anyway and the old signal's been trashed. But I still wanted it just cuz it just looks so cool. perhaps this is the future Batsignal...

Definitely not vector, though not to say everything's by hand

catsignal3.jpg
Whoa, great stuff as usual, Mr. Clay! :wow: Do you have one with the bats? I'd put it on my wallpaper rotation.

re-posting this here since it was second to last in the last thread:

I went looking through the last few pages and couldn't find the link to the contest, I wanna give it a try and throw the link a friend's direction too, anyone willing to throw me a bone?

the site is Deigns by Humans I believe. Google search it.

^ I want to comment on there not being a bat on the bat signal. One could argue that CW is replacing the bat because the shadow her body would cast would look like one. Fantastic work BTW Mr. Clay.

Yeah, Mr Clay & jmc, those are AWESOME. I just submitted one. Waiting to see if it gets accepted, but I secretly hope it doesn't so I can submit something simpler haha. :)

Mr Clay.
That is fierce.

I'm working on my design since last week, hope I can work it out correctly

I honestly think Mr Clay has won the competition with either the catwoman one or bane.

I'd geek the hell out seeing a photo of Nolan in the Catwoman one.

I honestly think Mr Clay has won the competition with either the catwoman one or bane.
I don't know. There are at least 3 other equal competitors up on that contest page, and we're not even halfway through the deadline.

That Catwoman shirt would have my vote. It's a winner.

I'm still working on it but this is just a rough first endeavor:
tshirtdesignsmoke-1.png

Im working on making th Batman/Bane image more smoke like, any suggestions on that by the way?

There's another 4 weeks left in the competition, a lot more designs are gonna start rolling in.

I'm still working on it but this is just a rough first endeavor:
tshirtdesignsmoke-1.png

Im working on making th Batman/Bane image more smoke like, any suggestions on that by the way?

Bane's too subtle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back