The Dark Knight Rises The Official TDKR Fanart & Manips Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to try to work with some (i.e. two) of the new shots, which inspired three hours worth of sleep-deprived (this contributed, for instance, to my error in leaving Goyer out of the credits :woot: :() Photoshop fun, and this super three-pack post. :)

CatwomanPoster.jpg

BanePoster.jpg

BatmanPoster.jpg

Here are the posters back-to-back-to-back:

Posters3Up.jpg

And of course, this world would be incomplete without a "cover flow" rendition:

PostersCoverFlow.jpg

:funny:

Last edited:
I really dig the white theme! Black and dark in all honor, but white is refreshing since its not used that much at all in superheroemovies :)

Especially considering the winter segments of the movie.

If this head stomp finishing move is true, and I think it is given the shattered cowl, I can't wait to see artists recreate it once the film hits.

So, inspired by the awesome trailer by thedrizzile59, I made my own fan trailer. I tried to include all my favourite portions of the previously released trailers and bring it all together in a cohesive way. There are some choppy bits, but I just really wanted to get it out asap since I had a couple of ideas.
Anyway, enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Msd5LSF_nK0&feature=youtu.be

^ Love it!

I really dig the white theme! Black and dark in all honor, but white is refreshing since its not used that much at all in superheroemovies :)

Excellent work 11!

Thanks everyone. :) :up:

On the topic of the white colour scheme, I've been longing to see a movie opt for stark black-on-white, as opposed to the usual fare of having light text on black. I'm really fond of how the simplicity works to add a little bit of uniqueness to the proceedings. If you check out/remember my old Batman Complex stuff, you'll see that I was pairing Batman with black-on-white long before WB started up their TDKR campaign. :funny:

Decided to try to work with some (i.e. two) of the new shots, which inspired three hours worth of sleep-deprived (this contributed, for instance, to my error in leaving Goyer out of the credits :woot: :() Photoshop fun, and this super three-pack post. :)

:hrt::hrt::hrt:

img1314.png

Can any 1 take out the pic of Christian Bale in this page and make a 1152x864 or something.......

It's also in the print edition of Total Film magazine, it's not exclusive to iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"