The Official Thor Fan Art and Manips thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will draw a Loki to your Thor and ink it, though first time probably just on GIMP

sounds cool to me. Actually was debating on starting a fan art thread but this is fine here lol

yea, if nothing else get fan art added to the title lol

Yeah I'll leave Corpy a note later lol

Nice job Vartha! You should draw Cap as well, hell do an Avenger group pic.

Vartha, really nice drawing of Thor. Did you do this drawing from your head? The reason I ask is, I can be a pretty good artist myself (or so I'm told) when it comes to copying what I am seeing, but I can't for the life of me draw something unless it is in front of me. My other big problem with drawing is that I take too darn long. Most of my drawings take at least 8 to 12 hours, and when I was going through Art School (School of Visual Arts in Manhatten) I would see someone pump out material in a half hour. It just killed me. Just curious, because if you can do it quickly and from your head then you should definitely be doing it professionally if you are not already doing so. Once again nice job. :up:

Surfer

It's good Vartha,are you going to color it at all?

I repeat:

Can I color it?

Edit: Wait, Vartha's offline.

Vartha, really nice drawing of Thor. Did you do this drawing from your head? The reason I ask is, I can be a pretty good artist myself (or so I'm told) when it comes to copying what I am seeing, but I can't for the life of me draw something unless it is in front of me. My other big problem with drawing is that I take too darn long. Most of my drawings take at least 8 to 12 hours, and when I was going through Art School (School of Visual Arts in Manhatten) I would see someone pump out material in a half hour. It just killed me. Just curious, because if you can do it quickly and from your head then you should definitely be doing it professionally if you are not already doing so. Once again nice job. :up:

Surfer

Thanks Surfer,
Well that was the first time for the movie costume and Drawing Chris so yes I need to see them both in front of me.
I'll use models on occasion for poses, but alot of times it's from memory.
At the link I did my versions of Kirby's characters Ymir, Surtur, Fafnir from the Tales of Asgard reprints, and had them in front of me.

It's good Vartha,are you going to color it at all?
Yes I'm coloring it now. I have a certain way of coloring on the computer. Some people like it some don't. lol

Nice job Vartha! You should draw Cap as well, hell do an Avenger group pic.
I just Might, do an Avengers Group pic, the hulk would be from TIH tho since we have no idea what he'll look like with the new Banner.

I tried drawing the movie armor one time. That sucker's complicated as hell to put down on paper.

We have pics of the action figure? where?

I swear I posted pics in the thor world toys thread. Wow where did I post those pics? lol

i dont go into the world sections a whole lot,
thanks Vader, those looks awesome, cant wait to pick them up

Vartha, (or anyone else for that matter) if your interested in seeing my artwork, I did one of Captain America about a year back that I just posted now in the Fan Art Manips thread of the Captain America Forum. Tell me what you think. Link below, you may have to scroll down a little bit.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=320499&page=101

Surfer

Vartha, (or anyone else for that matter) if your interested in seeing my artwork, I did one of Captain America about a year back that I just posted now in the Fan Art Manips thread of the Captain America Forum. Tell me what you think. Link below, you may have to scroll down a little bit.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=320499&page=101

Surfer
Why didn't you use the movie costume, or was that done before the concept art was out? Personally Zeck was my fave Cap artist.

hey, what's the easiest way to post pics here???

I have a deviantart account, but when i try to link the images here it ain't workin...
d2wc1pv
d2wc1pv
d2wc1pv

d2wc1pv

d2wc1pv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"