The Official "Trinity" by Busiek and Bagley Thread

Superman/Batman is good.

I hope this is good, too. I enjoy the relationship the Trinity shares almost more than the characters themselves.

However, I'm worried about Busiek's writing. He sucked ash on Superman, I hope he's back on the ball.

DC needs to stop with the weeklies. okay 52 was awesome. you had your big success, get over it and move on. don't keep using the same formula over and over.

the reason 52 worked was because you had a dream team of writers (johns, waid, morrison, rucka) working behind the scenes with some top tier artists and unbelieveable covers. countdown has just been paul dinni overseeing a number of average to below average writers (Palmiotti, McKeever, Bedard, Beechen, Gray) with a disturbingly low standard for art. now it's just busiek and bagley? as good as those two are it's not gonna work for a weekly series, DC's pushin it.

Huh, I'll check it out. I'll probably end up getting tbps though. Assuming it's worth getting...:o

hmm, brian willy is excited for this, prob means i wont like it.

i'll see it in hand before i decide.

Superman/Batman is good.

I hope this is good, too. I enjoy the relationship the Trinity shares almost more than the characters themselves.

However, I'm worried about Busiek's writing. He sucked ash on Superman, I hope he's back on the ball.

If The Leaguer agrees with me, that's good right?:huh:

Scientists are still slaving over that one.

From a non marketing stand-point, what exactly do these three have in common anyway, on a character level. How often do you see Wonder Woman appear in a batman comic? I just have always felt that DC has always tried to force this friendship.

Between Batman and Wonder Woman, maybe. Between any of the two other combinations, though, it feels entirely natural. And between the three of them, they have far more history together than they don't at this point.

eh... based on some of the more recent busiek superman issues im kinda meh on this... bagley doesnt really excite me all that much and just knowing its about the trinity isnt enough to make me interested... id atleast need to know what the plotline is...

It's like 3's Company, but with superpowers, and without the catchy theme song. :csad:

mrfurley6bmp_1.jpg

They should write him into the GCPD.

There's no room on the GCPD for anyone other than Gordon and Bullock. :o

Wasnt there already a mini titled Trinity?

There's no room on the GCPD for anyone other than Gordon and Bullock. :o
That's just cause Bullock is so fat. :csad:

ba dum tsh!

Yeah Matt Wagner did a Trinity mini a few years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"