The Official: Twiddling our thumbs while waiting for anything Ghost Rider thread.

FlameHead said:
You'd 'settle' for a topless Eva shot? Thats that I want most. Screw Ghost Rider...

I hear ya though. It's been a long time since we've had anything especially any images. I wanna see something moving, some footage, a teaser, something. This place is dead lately.
NO kidding. :ghost:

FlameHead said:
I'm pretty sure there are a couple of links for it in this thread; http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190969

Towards the last few pages...

I don't really remember that but, I do have a pic involving campfires and Ghost Rider...

ghostridercamp4mj.gif

Hahahahaha.

Good Pic.
:up::up::ghost::ghost:

YO orb Iam 39 yrs old I ride a VS 1400 custom Bike Suzuki 1995 and have been a diehard fan since 1975 of Ghost Rider relax this move will kick major butt. Sony wouldnt put out a crappy movie they love this flick, fact is this the next thing to Spiderman. thats what my gut feeling as box office $. Iam a member of Intruder Alert.com and am spreading the word to as many bikers ect about the movie. And all my friends they say on the comic com footage they think Peter Fonda is perfect for the part ect. Iggy the Antit cool news stuff neg ect they are stuck on stupid! And had to say something its been awile to post for me lol! Iam a geeking to for more. :ghost:

Ta, Mongoro,

It's nice to hear something from the biker community. I've been wondering what they think of the movie.

:ghost:

hey no prob as the flameing skull is an icon for bikers lol and Iam one :ghost:

Ya it's amazing how many GR like shirts and Tattoos I see every year at the Toronto bike show. With the right marketing this movie can draw people from every aspect of life.

Hmm. You've just given me an idea for a new thread.

Uncanny Orb said:
Ya it's amazing how many GR like shirts and Tattoos I see every year at the Toronto bike show. With the right marketing this movie can draw people from every aspect of life.

The fact that there hasn't really been a good biker movie in years will hopefully draw that crowd... not that I see a lot of biker dudes bein' movie fanatics as well and especially not comic fans. However, if any movie is gonna draw them out, it's this one.

I can picture the movie premieres now; Bikes all in a row outside and a bunch of leather clad baddasses eatin' popcorn on the inside. Nice.

The movie is either finished, or they are being secretive about it. There hav'nt been many news updates in a while. Just curious

ComicArt711 said:
The movie is either finished, or they are being secretive about it. There hav'nt been many news updates in a while. Just curious

There really isn't much too update to be honest. They are working on the CGI right now and they will be for another couple of months.

RedIsNotBlue said:
There really isn't much too update to be honest. They are working on the CGI right now and they will be for another couple of months.

Yeah...I figured they were doing the special effects stuff now. Sorry for starting stupd thread, i was just curious. Hope a new trailer comes out soon. that 1st trailer did'nt really show much, and it was kinda dry imo

It isn't stupid its cool if your curious. Ghost Rider is going to have a very lengthy post production considering the main character is a guy with a flaming skull for a head. And the first trailer wasn't even supposed to be released. Mark Steven Johnson himself said he didn't want it released because it didn't have any effects or actual footage of Ghost Rider. Just be patient...we should see something before the end of the year.

I expect us to get news or an update or a pic sometime in the near future and yes a trailer perhaps by the end of the year.

I do wonder if they are purposly being secretive about it though. Are all the cast and crew on some sort contract forbiddin' them to chat about it? hmmm...

Let's keep adding stuff to the Ask MSJ 3 thread and hope he bites.

:)

They're only doing special effects right now? What about sound editing and mixing? And how does anyone know they are even done editing the film itself yet?

ewoklake said:
They're only doing special effects right now? What about sound editing and mixing? And how does anyone know they are even done editing the film itself yet?

Well last we heard from MSJ that is what they were working on. And he said they cut the film to a little over 2 hours already.

ewoklake said:

Welcome to the hype Ewok. Good to see new faces in our GR section and I hope you return often.

I'm pretty sure that they'll be doing special effects work up until the the movie is actually released. That stuff takes a long time to do and there will be a lot of it in this movie.

Also, I'm positive that everyone whose attached to this movie are working on their own little aspects. The sound people are doin' thier sounds stuff and MSJ and his editiors are doing their editing stuff. It's likely the final cut of the movie wont come until very close to it's release date as it's a lengthy and tiring process with many people having to approve on it.

Thanks mr. head,

I am excitied to see what comes of the rider. I meant no disrespect to the other dept(s). in the post prduction I just feel a lot of the way ghost rider and his bike are going to sell on screen is going to be through they're sound. I hope we get some new news soon!

mr. lake

Please, dont' call me Mr. I feel old enough as it is. hehe.

You're absolutly right on the sound though. A lot of mood will come from that and I'm sure they'll nail whatever they do. They indeed are hard at work at that, btw. MSJ mentioned a while back about the Ghost Riders voice and how it's mixed with all sorts of crazy stuff. There's a thread about it if you're interested; http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188064. Post 31. First paragraph.

FlameHead said:
I do wonder if they are purposly being secretive about it though. Are all the cast and crew on some sort contract forbiddin' them to chat about it? hmmm...

Yea,none of the actors have said anything.

I may just because they are all out there promoting other projects right now though.

I couldn't think of where else to put it, so I'm putting it here.

Now City of Villains is out, I can post this shot from the Beta Test I took part in. This is as close as I could make to Ghost Rider. Not too bad really. If I'd played more, I could maybe have gotten more flame powers. No bike though, sadly!

;)

grCOV.jpg
http://www.lawsonj.plus.com/GRpics/grCOV.jpg

That's pretty awesome man. I'd love to play that game... though I really can't wait for that Mulitplayer Marvel game that's comin' out. Then we'll see some kick ass Ghost Rider's runnin' around.

Yeah, I'm dying to hear what the Marvel MMORG's going to be like. It'll do a LOT of damage to City of Heroes/Villains, that's for sure.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"