The Official: Twiddling our thumbs while waiting for anything Ghost Rider thread.

Indeed it will. Everybody and their dog is gonna want to play that game. I personally can't wait to see it. I'm also wondering if once a person picks a character, will that character not be available to anyone else. That would suck.

Oh, and by the way, if you ever have any doubts on where to post something, you can never go wrong with the Offical Ghost Rider Hype thread. It's a collection of everything in there.

X-Men 3 is a bigger movie with a bigger budget and it's just now being filmed and yet it's set to come out May 26th, 2006. Ghost rider is a much smaller film with a much smaller budget and has been shot long time ago and it's set to come out july 14th, 2006. Why is this?

Main character with a flaming skull for a head.

yea,I want it out ASAP BUT,they shouldnt rush it they rushed Elektra and it turned out somewhat bad,just give them time.

as long as they take their time to make sure everything is perfect...im ok w/ the wait. afterall....ive waited at least 22 years for this movie to come out i can easily wait one more.

zer00 said:
Main character with a flaming skull for a head.

Yeah, they have to make sure Ghost Rider looks awesome 100% of the time and unfortunatley, that takes time :ghost:

Yep, all of what's been said.

Plus, bear in mind that X-Men 3's timescale is worryingly short for a film of that size.
:ghost:

It could be some of the movie competition they do not want go up angainst as well. That's what happen to Daredevil and Punisher box office sales.

I certainly would not call Ghost Rider a dramatically smaller film than XMen 3. I have not heard any official numbers but GR's budget is over 100 million dollars...not exactly chump change.

But yes...CGI is taking forever and XMen 3 is being rushed like few blockbuster hopefuls ever have been before.

im glad it took this long if it didnt it probably would have sucked.

Darth Elektra said:
yea,I want it out ASAP BUT,they shouldnt rush it they rushed Elektra and it turned out somewhat bad,just give them time.
perfect exapmle with elektra

Waiting is a good thing.

Darth Elektra said:

Yea don't rush a movie. You can ruin a great movie plot or storyline by rushing it. I'm happy when a film is being shot. Take their time and do it right. God knows I want a sequel.

Kuato said:
I certainly would not call Ghost Rider a dramatically smaller film than XMen 3. I have not heard any official numbers but GR's budget is over 100 million dollars...not exactly chump change.

But yes...CGI is taking foreverQUOTE]

The spx will take forever holy #### have you guys seen all the cool effects the motorcycle rocks.

Well, they took a long time with Blade Trinity and what was that?

Crap.

Before you know it guys, summer 06 will be here and we'll all be talkin' about the sequal. Time flies these days. I mean, it seems like only yesterday that I started the countdown thread and there's 100 days gone there.

Havin' a year in post production is rare and a VERY good thing for a movie such as this. They're taking thier time and makin' it right. We should be happy about that... and I am.

exactly,I have to admit being an Elektra fan I wanted the movie so bad,and now its seems like yesterday,Now i wish they would have taken more time, The thing with elektra was it needed more time with the plot not the per say shooting time.

I agree. The Elektra movie failed to tell a good story about Elektra. I mean, they skipped the whole dark assasson coolness and instead told a story about how she becomes humane again. Stupid mistake.

As for Ghost Rider, I am a little concerned about how long it's taken for news to come out. The studio should really be promoting this thing now by way of a website that is updated regularly at least... or news of any kind.

The Elektra movie should have been similar to the Punisher. But they HAD to turn her into a hero. :rolleyes:

And I am not worried. The lack of updates to me just shows that they are hard at work at on post production. Superman Returns is releasing its teaser with the New Harry Potter movie and X3 is with King Kong. So with Ghost Rider my best bet is that the marketing and promotion should kick into gear sometime in December.

Well, I certainly hope so. The sooner the better I think, if they wanna start gettin' people knowledged about it. I mean, at this time, it's only fans of the comic that really know about it.

FlameHead said:
Well, I certainly hope so. The sooner the better I think, if they wanna start gettin' people knowledged about it. I mean, at this time, it's only fans of the comic that really know about it.

Well X3 is really behind in marketing. I don't see why Ghost Rider's would get a late start.

As far as the trailer release I would say these dates are the best bets considering they are Sony movie release dates.

Rent- November 23rd
Fun with Dick and Jane- December 21
Memiors of a Geisha- December 23rd
Underworld: Evolution- January 20th

I would say that the trailer is going to be attached to Underworld:Evolution for sure considering that the people who see it are the type of audience who would enjoy Ghost Rider.

FlameHead said:
I agree. The Elektra movie failed to tell a good story about Elektra. I mean, they skipped the whole dark assasson coolness and instead told a story about how she becomes humane again. Stupid mistake.

As for Ghost Rider, I am a little concerned about how long it's taken for news to come out. The studio should really be promoting this thing now by way of a website that is updated regularly at least... or news of any kind.

See I aggree with everything you just said agian, Elektra could/should have been better,thats why I want a sequel. And then GR should have more news coming out! Try to get people pumped!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"