The Official will.i.am/John Wraith Discussion Thread

Will.I.am was great. Specially when he and Logan go see Blob, and Wraith says something like "I told you he's got the moves" or something like that, and then some guy gets thrown against a wall. Really funny. I kinda loved his outfit in the club too. He did great.

Will.I.Am put out a great performance for what little he had to work with. Every actor gave great performances. Not one bad performance in the film.

I thought he crushed his spine. Remember, this is the same movie where an adamantium bullet can wipe out someone's memory and an adamantium skull can heal a hole caused by said adamantium bullet.:whatever:

Oh yeah. I forgot that Wolverine is garbage. Sorry. My mistake.

will.i.am came off as a really cheap replacement for Andre 3k. Also, his name is way more dumb and it looked dumb reading it on the opening credits. But he was passable!

will.i.am came off as a really cheap replacement for Andre 3k. Also, his name is way more dumb and it looked dumb reading it on the opening credits. But he was passable!

That's not random at all...

:confused:

He was one of the few great things about this film. I didn't even realize it was will.i.am until he showed up again at the gym.

Does anyone know if will i am is signed on for any further sequels to this movie?

I doubt it, as he's, you know, dead and uninteresting.

I doubt it, as he's, you know, dead and uninteresting.

Whistler was killed off in the first BLADE movie, but he still came back for the 2nd and 3 movie (where he died a pointless and stupid death).

Who's uninteresting will i am or the character he plays?

I... actually really liked Wraith and was even bummed when he died.

Although those of you following the interviews with Mr. I.am leading up to the film will notice that there is a distinct lack of Root-a-toot-toot in this film :o

Will.i.am was damn good as a first-timer on the big screen. His character was good, respectable and could even start a new fashion statement. Very likable guy with depth.

Worst acting in this movie. :down:

I kind of liked Wraith. Of course I really don't know anything about will.i.am, so I didn't have any sort of negative preconception about him.

I knew of him being Black Eyed Peas member but didn't go in with any negative notions of him as an actor but I found his performance to be just bad.

At the midnight premier I got to go up with 2 other people to win the giant X-men Origins poster. I'm talking like the 12'x8' one or something. Anyway, all I had to do was name everyone on the poster. This is the only character I could not name. I don't know why, perhaps since his history on wikipedia is only 2 or 3 paragraphs. Sigh.

Great acting? No. Decent work by Wil.I.Am? Sure, he did the best he could. Didn't annoyed me at all.

Only part where he faultered a bit was when he said...like..."...we hunted our own kind...there's a special place in hell for the things we did" our something...

and hwne Wolvie snikts out his claws he' like..."damn" in a somber mood...

I thought his voice in this was hilarious! :hehe:

I knew of him being Black Eyed Peas member but didn't go in with any negative notions of him as an actor but I found his performance to be just bad.

Agreed, bland facial expressions and horrible line delivery. At least he looked the part and had a decent swagger.

And the whole "for his first film" defense is pure b.s. There have been plenty of singers and non-actors that put amazing first time performances, sometimes with zero coaching and one-off takes.

Last edited:
Well I don't think Will.I.Am was bad. He wasn't brilliant. But bland facial expressions and horrible line delivery? Completely disagree apart from that "Damn" when Logan shows him his claws. He did everything that was required of him, he did a good job. And I ****ing HATE Black Eyed Peas.

some guy in my class complained his death wasn't violent enough

if i recall
CREED RIPPED HIS F***ING SPINE OUT

I thought Will.I.Am's performance was good it was better than some of the others...and I had expectations he was gonna be a cocky over acting fool and be all like 'im from black eyed peas so I'm the focus of this film' but he didnt and it was a good role for him...certainly put him on the ladder for future acting opportunities.

I thought Will.I.Am's performance was a lot better than some people give him credit for. I kinda wish he didn't die, he was an enjoyable character to watch onscreen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"