• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Official X3 Animated GIFs Thread (WARNING: SPOILER-HEAVY)

Storms Hair said:
That is so badly done, I don't mean the gif I meanthe actual scene and how he moves and where the eff is he coming from? EW!

I agree, he jumps from the air?:confused: like what the hell?

HughJackFan420 said:
man this is hilarious this is probably the best well not GIF bt still hilarious i love it

Scotty Bear lol

and Beast "Crippled Man and Un-Intellgent black woman"

last line killed me "damn your sexy" lol
funny it is :up:

Does anyone have a gif of Jean rising in alkali lake - the big water explostion thing or Scott's reaction - when he's on the ground and the light and stuff? And scott's glasses breaking in the infirmary?

she supossed to do that, but there's no shadow in the wall she come from...weird....

OK thanks. By the way hi storm 79. Its me phoenix-gal from xmenfilms.

o hi lol

and no problem

also can anyone get me the gif of mystique breaking that guys neck and then using her feet to get the chains off

Okay, this is my first time posting in here, I think. Can someone make 3 GIFS for me? 1st, when Dark Phoenixs' eyes go black when she's in the mental battle with Xavier. And the 2nd, when Storms eyes go white on the balcony. Please?

I think those have already been made...check the first few pages. I know it's a big thing to ask, but you might just find what you're looking for...there's many a Storm GIF as well.

Can someone please post me a very big animated gif of the water column rising and exploding from the alkali lake scene but in slow motion???

Bishop2 said:
brotherhoodmarch3ot.gif

She looks about as bored with her role as I was. :O

John, on the other hand, walks like a pimp.
LMAO I agree with both of what you said. Good thing I was browsing around the thread :cwink: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"