• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Official X3 Site Search Term Thread

hiddenwallpaper2.jpg

:eek: Wow great find Specter313! I'm sure there's more hidden wallpapers on the website!

Specter313 said:
I can't remember if this was posted elsewhere, but did anyone else find this hidden wallpaper?

hiddenwallpaper2.jpg
Nice find, Specter. :up:

TNC9852002 said:
OMG..Is that real?!

-TNC

Yep, it's real. Has anyone else got the link to the wallpaper to work yet though? The window that pops up after i click on it is just full of red x's.

Just putzing around on the official website (www.x-menthelaststand.com) and entered the term "adamantium" tonight. Something interesting came up. Could it be...hidden content? You type it in and let me know what you come up with.

;)

Ummm...A new thread for this, LS?

This better be worth it.. :mad:

-TNC

hehe, thats kinda neat.

Lightning Strikez! said:
Just putzing around on the official website (www.x-menthelaststand.com) and entered the term "adamantium" tonight. Something interesting came up. Could it be...hidden content? You type it in and let me know what you come up with.

;)
COOL! they musta recently added that cuz I tried adamantium like a week ago and there was a slot--but no pic....thanks!! :) let us know if any others come up, maybe they are adding as we get closer!! :D

hah this has been already addressed, lol intresting though, what other secret terms there could be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I think it's my new wallpaper! :)

type batman or superman in the search feature....it's pretty funny.

The Original Bamfer said:
Can anyone let me in on this!? :mad:

It's a hidden wallpaper you can download--it's that pic of Wolverine in the woods at night. :up:

Oh, yeah, I remember this from a few days ago... :p

This was already posted.. :D

-TNC

hmmm...

when i typed it in (adamantium) i got this:

magnetism.jpg

im sure this was addressed somewhere else probably. if so, my bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"