The Official Yamcha Discussion Thread

Haha! Me too! I'm 23 and I used to wear it in Junior High as well, gosh it does seem like such a very long time ago...where has my childhood gone?!

At least I can gain a bit of it back with this DB movie! :woot:

Time flies when you sport the Fubu

Will he have a talking parrot in this one?

LOL A talking bird? HA. There probaly just going to leave him be. I'm glad, that cat kind of annoyed me through Dragon Ball. At least in the dub, she had a high pitched voice. Any who I can't wait to see Yamcha in action, he was a fav of mine.

Puar definitely doesn't need to be in this movie unless they completely change who he is & that voice.

I wanna see Yamcha fight wither Goku,Piccolo or Master Roshi

When he first meets them or in the tournament

LOL A talking bird? HA. There probaly just going to leave him be. I'm glad, that cat kind of annoyed me through Dragon Ball. At least in the dub, she had a high pitched voice. Any who I can't wait to see Yamcha in action, he was a fav of mine.

The only talking animal I ever liked in the DBZ world was Korin.

...but yeah, Yamcha will be awesome to watch.

Omg Korin is cool. :)

What is Puar? or Chaoutzu?

Screw Chaozu, he's one of the worst characters in the DBZ universe. I'd rather we just get Tien, Krillen, Yamcha, etc.

It would be kind of cool to see Yamcha fight Goku but we all know that in the end Goku will always win that bout.

Korin is good. I can do without Puar. Chaotzu i'm iffy about

with the pics i've seen of Joon, I can totally see him as yamcha!

Yeah, he just needs to grow his hair out for the first two movies.

it depends...can they really pull off the long hair yamcha look? his long hair is ridiculously unrealistic. it's spiky, long, and he has a weird mullet thing going on. if they somehow do that, then cool...but as far as yamcha goes, i think he'll just have his tournament hair.

YamchaStance4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"