The Official Yamcha Discussion Thread

Can someone please tell me why Yamcha's played by a 40 year old guy? Yamcha's in his twenties, especially back in DragonBall.

By the way;
the40yearoldvirginposter.jpg

it depends...can they really pull off the long hair yamcha look? his long hair is ridiculously unrealistic. it's spiky, long, and he has a weird mullet thing going on. if they somehow do that, then cool...but as far as yamcha goes, i think he'll just have his tournament hair.

YamchaStance4.jpg

It doesn't have to be as long as it was in the anime/manga but it could still be long.

If they make any sqeuels then Yamcha wont be in them or will be recasted

Take a chill pill The Joker 1k...I dunno about you but I dont think I want a 45yr old Yamcha if they make anymore DB/DBZ movies

Wow, I thought he was 25 tops. Maybe the pictures are old?

It says born in 1969...therefore he's 39. Could've fooled me.

it doesnt matter what his age is. people thought he was in his mid-20's, so i dont see why he wouldnt be yamcha again in the next movie if there is one.

i honestly think he's the best cast in the movie. i know how people are saying chow yun fat is the best, but he's no roshi for me. i can't imagine a perverted chow. lol.

I know nothing about this casting for Yamcha -- the actor is unknown, so this could go either way.

that's how i feel. it's up in the air for me.

He has the right build for Yamcha, that's for sure. Now all we needis to see him in action as Yamcha.

Wow I didn't know Joon Park was 39. He doesn't look it.

Oh well, I think he'll do fine as Yamcha. After that video interview thing he seemed to have a good presence for Yamcha.

I'm just glad Yamcha is in the movie. Krillin didn't meet Goku till half way through Dragon Ball and didn't really play much of a part in the Picoloo series so I guess I can understand why he's not in the movie. But Yamcha deserves a big roll along with Bulma. So I hope its big..
The actor does look like the character I guess.

This is SO wrong, no offense. Krillin met Goku very early in Dragonball. VERY VERY early in the first episodes. I know Yamcha met Goku and Bulma first, but it didnt take too long for Krillin to meet Goku.

i agree. i was talking to someone at work about that. i'm surprised krillin isnt in this one. i'm not horribly upset. as long as they put him in sequels if they have any.

The guy making the role of Yamcha looks young. I thought he was at most 30 or late 20s.

he does look young. but people are saying that he's in his late 30's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"