The Dark Knight The Opening - Bats forming Bat Symbol

Yeah, the title showing after the prologue would make sense. This time they might actually show the title of 'The Dark Knight' or they could go the title-less way and just show the Batsignal in the sky, which could be a good connection to the end of the last movie.

They might do the "blue fire bat-symbol" thing like from the prologue.

We already saw the opening. Did you guys not see it? It's in the prologue. That is the opening of the film. Nolan doesn't waste time with anything in his films, including opening credits. He likes to get things up and moving; never slow or dragging. The warner bros. logo emerges through firey, blue flames, legendary, and DC. that's it.

most of Nolan's films leave the title for the end.

We already saw the opening. Did you guys not see it? It's in the prologue. That is the opening of the film. Nolan doesn't waste time with anything in his films, including opening credits. He likes to get things up and moving; never slow or dragging. The warner bros. logo emerges through firey, blue flames, legendary, and DC. that's it.

I would guess that isn't the final cut of the opening. I'd bet on something a little different.

I don't know, it seemed pretty final to me.

Also, when WB debuted the first eight or ten minutes of BATMAN BEGINS back with SMALLVILLE, didn't it have almost the identical opening, with the bats, that debuted with the finished product?

I think so.

The level of intelligence in this conversation is astounding. :oldrazz:

If they do show the title, it'll be after the prologue.

Hi,

I've been thinking about this for a while now... do you think Nolan will open TDK the same way he opened BB... with the bats flying around, forming the bat symbol, and then vanishing...?????

I thought that was a cool way to introduce the movie.

You dont need to flash BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT on the screen.

a Batman movie speaks for itself. people know they are watching a freaky Batman movie when they're watching a freaking Batman movie...

I really liked that opening idea and I hope it's used consistently.

Greg

Have we run out of stuff to talk about?

ummm... I still hope we see the bats forming the bat symbol... and then the movie starts with the prologue.

honestly, they could use the exact same into from begins with the bats and i'd be awesome with it

Yeah, the title showing after the prologue would make sense. This time they might actually show the title of 'The Dark Knight' or they could go the title-less way and just show the Batsignal in the sky, which could be a good connection to the end of the last movie.

I wouldn't mind if they just stuck with the Batman Begins way in every movie, just have that Batsymbol in the sky at the beginning as Bats's answer to James Bond's intro.

I think they should keep using the bat intro, just change it slighlty. Maybe the bats should be flying in front of a blue morning sky this time, goes better with TDK's colour hue. Then the camera begins moving really fast but instead of ending up in Wayne's garden like BB, we end up in Gotham City right before the bank hesit.

I don't think there is going to be any kind of opening credits.

1. WB logo
2. Legendary Pictures logo
3. DC Comics logo
4. The film
5. Title card: The Dark Knight
6. Follow by the credits

Maybe we'll get that shattering emblem for the intro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"