The Pokemon "Turquiose Version" RPG Application

Make it a hippocampus for the water one and it works.

Three legendary bacteria. Gotta catch 'em all! (And then likely die a slow, horrible death.)

By hippocampus do you mean hippopotamus? Then again, we could have the amygala, occipital lobe, and Broca's area in there if you want. :p

No. Hippocampus. As in the mythical horse that's half-fish, like a merman.

VIOLA!

hippocampus.jpg

(Yes, I know it's "voila" but viola is funnier.)

Last edited:
What the crap?! I'd never heard of that. I thought you were referring to the hippocampus as in the area of the brain responsible for memory. Pardon my mistake...I'm a neuroscience major in university. :)

I personally, and this is just a thought, would like to see a set of legendaries based on the Four Symbols constellation of Chinese myth. One based off of the Azure (Blue) Dragon of the East (grass/dragon type), the Vermillion (Red) Bird of the South (fire/flying type), the White Tiger of the West (electric/steel type), and the Black Tortoise of the North (water/rock type).

Last edited:
There we go, my application is ready for the OOC thread. Trusty, could you possibly PM me the sprite for Cael (I'm assuming its custom). I might want to make some quick art for this.

There will be some slight changes to the application to help clarify things. So when I get the OOC thread up, please acknowledge this and adjust your application accordingly. No GM or AGM will give you approval unless you make the changes.

Sorry, I had no clue MB would approve the game tonight.

To help further clarify the whole "pick your 6 Pokemon" thing on the application, let me explain how Pokemon will be classified:

Pokemon Classifications
Basic Ex: Squirtle, Charmander, Bulbasaur
Stage I Ex: Wartortle, Charmeleon, Ivysaur
Stage II Ex: Blastoise, Charizard, Venusaur

You are allowed a maximum of one stage II and two stage ones at the start. So, as you can see...even though Snorlax is a "fully evolved Pokemon" because there is no evolution after him, he is a Stage I Pokemon still. So you could have say a Blastoise AND a Snorlax and it is within the rules because Blastoise is a Stage II Pokemon and Snorlax is a Stage I Pokemon.

Make sense? Hopefully this clarifies things. So for those of you with the Evee evolutions, you don't have to keep it an Evee unless you already have 2 other Stage I Pokemon because Vaporeon, Leafeon, or Umbreon classify as Stage I Pokemon since Evee comes before them and is the Basic Pokemon.

Also, I am going to be needing some of the first posts of the OOC thread in order to put RPG information so when I DO get the OOC thread up, please wait for me to link it here in the Application thread before posting. That way you know I have saved the first few posts I need to save.

For some reason, the Hype is not letting me make any threads yet. I recall there being a waiting time before being able to make threads after you make more than 1 post, but...it's been a while now.

MB said that sometimes the time varies as far as when I can make a thread. So hopefully we will not have to wait much longer since it has been almost an hour.

I am going to join. If that's okay, I don't know how to create Signatures. So I'll show a Trainer Card. Hmm, the 6 Pokemon and my character will be on it. I am a Pokemon Master in the Real games, so I think this'll be perfect for me. :-]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"