The Pokemon "Turquiose Version" RPG Application

Not that I can remember it. I think it was just because we didn't want to have too many Pokemon in the game at once to keep track of. I don't even remember though. Maybe it was to encourage people to write stuff about catching/recieving Pokemon. In any case, I don't think its necessary to limit people.

Last edited:
3 is easier to characterize.

Could you elaborate please? Do you mean Pokemon and their personality? At the same time though, each poster will focus on different things as far as what makes their RPing in the RPG different from others.

They're beasts meant for fighting, they don't need personalities!

They're beasts meant for fighting, they don't need personalities!

I disagree. I think the personality of the Pokemon is key to this game.

That being said, I think 6 would be appropriate as a number.

galenacityq.png

For sure:
- trustyside-kick
- Carnage27
- In2Minds
- Blacklight
- raindog13
- TrueMastermind
- SuperFerret
- Byrd Man
- Mr. Marko

Maybe:
- Syn (Mercenary)

That makes it 9 people "For sure" and 1 "Maybe" which is awesome. As far as what has been on the table for discussion, it is not final yet but it looks like from feedback that the RPG will be only the new Turquoise/Toruko Region, and that new Legendary Pokemon will not be implemented into this Region unless I see otherwise in the poll and/or thread. I going to try to finish up the last few main towns tonight and then the smaller, non-Gym towns.

Have you guys also tried to get other people you know to join? I know SF's brother might join but I haven't heard more from SF about that yet.

He's being a pain in the ass, but I'll continue to talk to him. Kinda like our relationship, trusty. By the way, feed your damn fish Aquaman! :cmad:

Just thought of something--will fossilized pokemon be allowed (kabuto, aerodactyl..that plant-thing)? It's understandable if starting off with one is forbidden but will obtaining them in the same way they're obtained in the games be allowed (find fossil, bring to lab for cloning)?

Given you have enough interested players, and you seem to have a good majority of the details figured out already, I dub this RPG... Approved.

Also, I think that new legendaries would be great. Three perhaps?

One fire, one water/ice, one electric. Don't fix what ain't broke.

Legendary weasels maybe? :awesome:

Agreed! And they're the three legendary...what? We had birds and dogs/beasts.

The OOC thread will be up later tonight. I'm working on the picture for Mount Pyre right now. When I finish, I will make the OOC thread.

How about a Griffon(Electric), Dragon(Fire), and Pegasus(Water)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"