The President Obama Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compi716 said:
In all seriousness, does anybody know Katy Perry's reasons for supporting President Obama? I always wonder if these celebs genuinely know the policies or if they just think it's "cool."

I heard she kissed a girl and liked it. Soo... gay marriage?

Darthphere said:
You would think Obama would be on Halo 4 pwning noobs.

Well, I think the Covenant is a bigger threat than Iran.

I am thinking "Second Term" Edition?

Or maybe "Two Hit Combo" Edition?

or maybe "Conservatives on Suicide Watch" Edition?

Just out of curiosity, if Romney wins the popular vote, who will still be campaigning to abolish the Electoral college? :o

Obama killing members of The Covenant would result in Fox News citing that he doesn't care about Israel.

Just say the Covenant wants to wipe Israel off the map. They won't care enought to find out what it was.

Just out of curiosity, if Romney wins the popular vote, who will still be campaigning to abolish the Electoral college? :o

Here? I don't know. Nationally? I don't know. It would be interesting though.

The President Obama Thread: "Republican Suicide Watch" Edition

Barack Obama is reelected as the President of The United States of America!

barack-obama-color.jpg

I think this was the first election where I actually felt a bit of anxiety. Today turned out to be a good day though. *Insert Ice Cube Picture*

I jumped on Twitter to check things out, big mistake. I didn't realize people still thought that Obama was the anti-Christ and that dark times are ahead of us. So in their mind, the Anti-Christ didn't initiate his dark plans right away, but instead decided to gamble it on a re-election? Holy ****.

Yeah, the nutjobs will be in full force the rest of his term. And that is a little unsettling, because we don't need no JFK scenarios.

Come on Obama, hurry up and come give a speech. Some of us have to go to work in the morning

Come on Obama, hurry up and come give a speech. Some of us have to go to work in the morning
Usually when the opposing candidate doesn't concede the winner has to wait until the day after to make his speech. Bush did that during the 04 election.

Barack Obama is reelected as the President of The United States of America!

barack-obama-color.jpg
As much as that headline makes me smile, I won't be really happy till Romney gives the concession speech.

Usually when the opposing candidate doesn't concede the winner has to wait until the day after to make his speech. Bush did that during the 04 election.
well they keep saying he is going to come out and give a speech tonight so Im expecting it and not tomorrow

well they keep saying he is going to come out and give a speech tonight so Im expecting it and not tomorrow
CNN: Obama and Romney have spoken on the phone. Romney is now conceding the election.

Now I'm happy. :woot: :woot: :woot:

Very proud of Obama. However I had a debate with my Dad last night, who's a politics lecture. He somehow manipulated my argument against Romney into one arguing for (he's pro Obama, but he's trying to teach me Politics). Politics is so confusing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"