The President Obama Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question.

Does anyone else think the Republicans are going to try to go for impeachment this term?

t6qK0.gif

Last edited:
Malia Obama is quite pretty. Looks a lot like her Mom. Young O musta had some game.

Serious question.

Does anyone else think the Republicans are going to try to go for impeachment this term?

If they do this i may swear off the party for good. They need to suck it the **** up and honor our government process. They screwed up and Obama pretty much walked away with it. He won fair and square. They need to stop pointing the finger and take a long hard look at the cancer in their party and cut it out. They can start with Rove and Limbaugh.

Serious question.

If you can't beat them, keep them from voting, and find a way to get them out of office that doesn't involve democracy :woot:. Also helps if you claim the opposition isn't American, will take your guns, and is the reincarnation of Hitler whose sole purpose is to install sharia law.

A not so jokey answer? No. I think they will continue to block him in the house, atleast for a little bit. However, while some fringe elements may push for it, I don't see party leaders doing it without some legitimate reason. Then again, they tried impeaching Clinton, so who knows.

Malia Obama is quite pretty. Looks a lot like her Mom. Young O musta had some game.

Sir, this is Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC...we're going to need you to step over here. (JK, lol, JK)

I jumped on Twitter to check things out, big mistake. I didn't realize people still thought that Obama was the anti-Christ and that dark times are ahead of us. So in their mind, the Anti-Christ didn't initiate his dark plans right away, but instead decided to gamble it on a re-election? Holy ****.
Like I said in the other thread, people on my Facebook have lit up over this. They also compared him to Hitler. I even googled it hoping these were isolated cases. I was very, very wrong.

Im seeing some crazy **** from people i know's facebook too. They cant believe he won, and are screaming to the rafters that the end is nigh.

If you can't beat them, keep them from voting, and find a way to get them out of office that doesn't involve democracy :woot:. Also helps if you claim the opposition isn't American, will take your guns, and is the reincarnation of Hitler whose sole purpose is to install sharia law.

A not so jokey answer? No. I think they will continue to block him in the house, atleast for a little bit. However, while some fringe elements may push for it, I don't see party leaders doing it without some legitimate reason. Then again, they tried impeaching Clinton, so who knows.

Correction. They did impeach him.

Congrats to the Pres on his Re-Election. Got worried for a bit there. I hope the Republicans stop holding up the process and make an effort to do the jobs they were elected to do, since "making Obama a one term President" didn't work out. Follow Chris Christys example.

I think having such low expectations for his 2nd term will greatly help Obama. He made it through having hope and change coming crashing down Earth. Now, he may face the combination of low expectations & an economic recovery. Will do wonders for his approval #s.

Who hasn't been called Hitler? They called Bush Hitler, and had posters of him with a Hitler mustache.

They now sell little Hitler mustaches you can put on whoever you want.

God I love this man..... What his says in the end is what got me hooked.

"World News" Portrait of a Candidate: Barack Obama Interview
[YT]gMwCfk6I2vo[/YT]

Congratulations to the President on his re-election. :up:

Originally Posted by tdeverea
Romney will not win. Period. I'll just come back next Wednesday, post a picture of my balls, and request the thread to be closed. See y'all Nov. 7th.

As promised...

basketballs.jpg

(I got a warning from an admin for the original post, by the way)

You guys are silly.

4 more years!

*close thread?*

LOL!

Also want to say, this has to be the least confident a candidate has felt after getting 330+ electoral votes. Just a few more Mitt votes in ohio, FLA, and Virginia, and its 272-266. This election, despite the electoral vote saying otherwise, was the closest since 2000. Though it says plenty about the current Republican party that they couldn't win, how close a guy like Mitt Romney came also says plenty about the Democratic party.

The GOP needs to reform itself, clearly. But the Democrats cant act like this is some evidence that they are so beloved.

I'm so glad Obama won. And while I feel he had a solid enough first term, he needs to do better this time around.

When I went to bed last night, the race was still up in the air....I'm glad i woke up to some decent news.

I'm glad this race is over. Though I am somewhat worried about what Obama's second term does to the prospects of getting a real Democrat (not a corporate shill) in office in 2016. That said, time to come together as a united country. I am not holding my breath, but I am hoping.

I think anyone with a chance at the White House is a corporate shill.

That's how the system is engineered.

I'm glad this race is over. Though I am somewhat worried about what Obama's second term does to the prospects of getting a real Democrat (not a corporate shill) in office in 2016. That said, time to come together as a united country. I am not holding my breath, but I am hoping.

Why do I get the feeling that deep down you would love it if Obama crashed and burned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"