The Pulps: Pulp Era Fiction RPG Sign-Up/OOC Thread

So you can either play a character already created in this era or create your own?

Catman and Watchman: Approved.
I'm kind of curious about Moriarty's age, though. Immortality, perhaps? :ninja:

Also, GL, are we only allowing one character per player now?

So you can either play a character already created in this era or create your own?
Yes, mine is a created character, as none of Lovecraft's heroes really fit the mold for what I wanted...
Catman and Watchman: Approved.
I'm kind of curious about Moriarty's age, though. Immortality, perhaps? :ninja:

Also, GL, are we only allowing one character per player now?
For now. Maybe later we'll allow another. Unless, you think it'd be good to do right now.

If there aren't many PC villains, then I'd like to have a possibility for two characters for players; but if the roster fills out more, then it shouldn't be an issue.

I'm waiting on MB to get his sample up and then I'll make the thread.

Guys, I know you've been waiting on me for awhile, so I'm just gonna cut to the chase and save everyone the trouble - I'm pulling out, and withdrawing my Phantom application. I wasn't able to conjure up a sample post for so long that I just decided it wasn't worth it. Not to mention the fact that I'm already having trouble juggling the RPG's I'm already playing in as it stands.

Wow...a british guy giving up...where have I seen that before? Oh yeah, The American Revolution!

...That's original...really...congrats on that. I can't wait for your standup routine. In the meantime, I'm gonna go mock the French.

...That's original...really...congrats on that. I can't wait for your standup routine. In the meantime, I'm gonna go mock the French.

Yes! You make fun of the French, I'll talk about airline food! We'll be comedic geniuses

Considering the thread hasn't been posted in since April... well... no, I wouldn't say so.

Speaking of which, I should probably move this off to Archives...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"