The Multiversers RPG: Sign-Up/OOC Thread

Yeah and I got to be Nazi Hellboy! I had character plans! For once!

Was your character plan to get your ass kicked by Green Lantern? Because if so, I would glady oblige.

Now I really hope this RPG doesn't die, seeing as you just spoiled your own story and that would be horribly embarressing for you.

I love you.

....Wow that's disturbing...I love you too man...in a manly way...And yet you never talk to me on MSN...I cry myself to sleep at night.

You add me then! I can't always be the one to take the first step in our relationship! You have no idea what kind of pressure that puts on me!

...in...in a manly way.

I have added you! Why do you always have to be like this? ...In your testosterone filled way...

Sorry, I've been dragging ass in this RPG. I'll get myself in gear sometime later tonight.

I have added you! Why do you always have to be like this? ...In your testosterone filled way...

Damn straight you did. I can't help it. I ooze manliness like you ooze Britishness.

Sorry, I've been dragging ass in this RPG. I'll get myself in gear sometime later tonight.

Wooo yeah! Let's get this show on the road!....again!

Sweet! Let's get this drowning RPG out of the water! :yay:

Bump-ness?

Also on a side note: Where's Watchman? He hasn't made a Dowling post in a long while.

I'm going to give him until this Saturday. If he hasn't posted by then the first villain app posted will take his place.

Where is everyone? This game is on the verge of death.:csad:

We need to find another Agent to take Watchman's place since he's gone the way of the Dodo.

Man I am really trying to keep myself from picking someone up from Wanted...

So, is this RPG dead? If so, I'll go and edit my Character Bank...placing my character in the past tense.

Seems to be. Once again the Multiversers RPG has died before it can get truly started. Shame too since it's a good concept. :o :csad:

Damn.

So an app for an Agent probably wouldn't lead anywhere, then.

WSS? was pronounced dead because its most recent post was on the 20th of February.

The most recent post in here was on the 19th of February.

You decide.

NOOOOO!!!!!

I don't want to lose Spawn!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back