The Multiversers RPG: Sign-Up/OOC Thread

No. I liked your take on an evil Peter, dammit. I will not allow you to drop him. :o

**** it, you're approved.
I liked Evil Peter, too. But I was actually planning on having him quit The Agents pretty early on. I just can't bring myself to write an evil Spider-Man unless it has a happy resolution.

In any case: :super:!

Doesn't this mean that we need another Agent?

Indeed we do.

...And damn my weak willpower, I may actually have one in mind... :csad:

I'm actually working on a Chosen app. I just need to get my Earth's history down and a Sample post.

Well, luckily my character can easily be switched to evil if I were to change a few things....

THE MULTIVERSERS: THE RPG
Application

Character You Would Like To Play (list codename along with real
name if applicable):
Aquaman; real name Orin.

Powers (be as specific as you can/If you copy/paste this information from another website, link back to it, or it is considered plagiarism and is not allowed):
Can manipulate himself and the water around him. When in the water, he is one with it. When he is out of the water, he can hold a more human looking form, rather a watery form. He is able to control the density of his own body. Because he is composed of water, he is able to regenerate at a quick rate; even body parts.

Character Type (Chosen, Agent, or MRC and, if they are a MRC, are they a Hero or Villain):

Agent

Universe History (give a brief description of the comic universe your character hails from/If you copy/paste this information from another website, link back to it, or it is considered plagiarism and is not allowed):
Earth 20 is an Earth flourishing with Greek Mythology, only it isn't Mythology; it is how life is on Earth. All of the hereos of Ancient Greece exist, as do the monsters, villains, and Gods and Goddesses.

Character History (give as detailed a rundown on your character's history and origin as possible/If you copy/paste this information from another website, link back to it, or it is considered plagiarism and is not allowed):
Poseidon did not heed Prometheus' warning of a prophecy as he and his brother Zeus fought over winning the love of Thetis. The prophecy said that Thetis would bear a son greater than his father. Zeus gave up when he heard of this, and so Poseidon had won the love of his life.

Orin is the personification of the Sea itself. The Mortal Son of God of the Sea Poseidon and the Sea Nymph Thetis, he is the Sea's most powerful protector. By birthright, he is the heir to the throne of being King of the Sea. But so long as his father lives, he remains just that. So one night, he was able to best his father, and murder him in cold blood, claiming his birthright as the Swift and Powerful, Monarch of the Oceans...Aquaman.

Personality (give a detailed description of your character's personality):
Cocky in the fact that his blood flows from Poseidon's own. He expects to be treated with the utmost respect, and is fearless in the heat of battle.

Speech Color and Font (actually say what color and font you are going to use, don't just say "like this". It makes it a lot easier to add you to the roster this way):
Teal Bolded Palatino Linotype Size 3

What can you bring to this game:
A new view at the Aquaman mythos. I'm known around the RPGs for being an Aquaman fan, and it has shown. People have graced me with nominations for awards, and I thank them greatly. Plus, this is an evil Aquaman...and I've always wondered how that could work out.

Do you know how to post pictures on the Hype! Boards:
Yes.

Sample Post (write a sample post as your character that is at least 4 medium-sized paragraphs long and contains at least 1 line of dialogue in the style you plan on playing your character in):

Orin had been the Monarch of the Deep for a while now, and had already grown tired of it. The joy of sinking ships full of men, tired and aching to get home from the many wars of today could not even bring him delight. Yet still the world had not known him for his greatness. He is Aquaman! The son of Poseidon and Thetis! The son who overthrew Poseidon!

So why does the world still not know his name? They will forever remember his fathers...but not his? Zeus had sworn war against Orin, but he fears little. Zeus may be King of the Gods, but he is still just that, a God. And Orin has already disposed of One God. So how can he keep his name remember forever? What is stopping him from--

He finally knows why. His pig of a father, has many children, and through this, has many ties of lineage. He is but a fish amongst a school! Clearly this must be why his name is not known throughout the oceans.

"Triton, Pegasus, Chrysaor, Areion, Polyphemus, Otos, Ephialtes, Neleus, Pelias, Nausithoos, Naupilos, Euadne, Orion, Theseus...all my brothers and sisters. Their presence on this Earth taints my very own. I must slay them all. They are insignificant...yes."

"NO!"

A thunderbolt jolts down from the sky on the rocks where Orin stands, and he looks up towards the clouds. The crack of sound as loud as thunder could be no other God's voice but Zeus'.

"Zeus! You seek to stop me, is that it? Hmmm? Uncle?"

"You will not lay a hand on your brothers and sisters, Orin! Enough blood has been spilled already!"

"Yes. Enough to fill the entire Atlantic Ocean. Ah, but there are many oceans, Uncle."

Another thunderbolt strikes the rocks, but Orin does not falter or move away in fear. He merely continues to look up at the clouds, smiling. Zeus is going to have to do a lot more than act 'all High Almighty' to stop Orin from his destiny. Greatness is in his blood. He shall have it no matter what, one way or another.

Jeez, I leave for five minutes and come back to see a flurry of applications and droppings.

That last part didn't sound too good. Anyway, I'm snowed in here in Iceland, so this Friday is pretty much ****ed for me. Gotta love life.

Is the Zombieverse exclusively Marvel?

THE MULTIVERSERS: THE RPG
Application

Character You Would Like To Play (list codename along with real
name if applicable):
Aquaman; real name Orin.

Powers (be as specific as you can/If you copy/paste this information from another website, link back to it, or it is considered plagiarism and is not allowed):
Can manipulate himself and the water around him. When in the water, he is one with it. When he is out of the water, he can hold a more human looking form, rather a watery form. He is able to control the density of his own body. Because he is composed of water, he is able to regenerate at a quick rate; even body parts.

Character Type (Chosen, Agent, or MRC and, if they are a MRC, are they a Hero or Villain):

Agent

Universe History (give a brief description of the comic universe your character hails from/If you copy/paste this information from another website, link back to it, or it is considered plagiarism and is not allowed):
Earth 20 is an Earth flourishing with Greek Mythology, only it isn't Mythology; it is how life is on Earth. All of the hereos of Ancient Greece exist, as do the monsters, villains, and Gods and Goddesses.

Character History (give as detailed a rundown on your character's history and origin as possible/If you copy/paste this information from another website, link back to it, or it is considered plagiarism and is not allowed):
Poseidon did not heed Prometheus' warning of a prophecy as he and his brother Zeus fought over winning the love of Thetis. The prophecy said that Thetis would bear a son greater than his father. Zeus gave up when he heard of this, and so Poseidon had won the love of his life.

Orin is the personification of the Sea itself. The Mortal Son of God of the Sea Poseidon and the Sea Nymph Thetis, he is the Sea's most powerful protector. By birthright, he is the heir to the throne of being King of the Sea. But so long as his father lives, he remains just that. So one night, he was able to best his father, and murder him in cold blood, claiming his birthright as the Swift and Powerful, Monarch of the Oceans...Aquaman.

Personality (give a detailed description of your character's personality):
Cocky in the fact that his blood flows from Poseidon's own. He expects to be treated with the utmost respect, and is fearless in the heat of battle.

Speech Color and Font (actually say what color and font you are going to use, don't just say "like this". It makes it a lot easier to add you to the roster this way):
Teal Bolded Palatino Linotype Size 3

What can you bring to this game:
A new view at the Aquaman mythos. I'm known around the RPGs for being an Aquaman fan, and it has shown. People have graced me with nominations for awards, and I thank them greatly. Plus, this is an evil Aquaman...and I've always wondered how that could work out.

Do you know how to post pictures on the Hype! Boards:
Yes.

Sample Post (write a sample post as your character that is at least 4 medium-sized paragraphs long and contains at least 1 line of dialogue in the style you plan on playing your character in):

Orin had been the Monarch of the Deep for a while now, and had already grown tired of it. The joy of sinking ships full of men, tired and aching to get home from the many wars of today could not even bring him delight. Yet still the world had not known him for his greatness. He is Aquaman! The son of Poseidon and Thetis! The son who overthrew Poseidon!

So why does the world still not know his name? They will forever remember his fathers...but not his? Zeus had sworn war against Orin, but he fears little. Zeus may be King of the Gods, but he is still just that, a God. And Orin has already disposed of One God. So how can he keep his name remember forever? What is stopping him from--

He finally knows why. His pig of a father, has many children, and through this, has many ties of lineage. He is but a fish amongst a school! Clearly this must be why his name is not known throughout the oceans.

"Triton, Pegasus, Chrysaor, Areion, Polyphemus, Otos, Ephialtes, Neleus, Pelias, Nausithoos, Naupilos, Euadne, Orion, Theseus...all my brothers and sisters. Their presence on this Earth taints my very own. I must slay them all. They are insignificant...yes."

"NO!"

A thunderbolt jolts down from the sky on the rocks where Orin stands, and he looks up towards the clouds. The crack of sound as loud as thunder could be no other God's voice but Zeus'.

"Zeus! You seek to stop me, is that it? Hmmm? Uncle?"

"You will not lay a hand on your brothers and sisters, Orin! Enough blood has been spilled already!"

"Yes. Enough to fill the entire Atlantic Ocean. Ah, but there are many oceans, Uncle."

Another thunderbolt strikes the rocks, but Orin does not falter or move away in fear. He merely continues to look up at the clouds, smiling. Zeus is going to have to do a lot more than act 'all High Almighty' to stop Orin from his destiny. Greatness is in his blood. He shall have it no matter what, one way or another.

Approved, Seaman. :up:

Yes because there is not a DC one.
Says who? :o

crisis.jpg

First Superman post up! (Never thought I'd say those words...)

I pray that I'm doing the character justice. :super:

I plan on getting a OU and DC:NA post up today...but I can easily get my first post for here. It will just be my sample, but edited and longer.

We were, but Master Bruce dropped out, so we had an opening for a member of the Chosen, which was taken by EBJ, who then opened a spot on the agents which was taken by Trusty.

No, I won't nevermind you. I'll mind you all I damn well please. :cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"