Sequels The Return of Doc Ock

Spider-ManHero12

Web-Slinger
Reaction score
do you guys think Doc Ock should return in Spidey4? I really would love to see him again along with The Lizard, Scorpian or The Lizard, and Electro as well.

I think he should make a cameo appearance, then have his new fight scenes in Spider-Man 5, then do a Doc Ock, Sandman, Electro team up against Spidey in Spider-Man 6

I wouldn't mind having him back, but there are so many other classic villians to use. Bringing him in could just cram the story up.

maybe in the 5th to lead into the sinister 6, but not for the fourth, too early

Only in SM6,and only if they have the Sinister 6.

I don't think he should return. He redeemed himself at the end of Spider-Man 2. It would be pretty bad if he came back as a villain.

"I will not die a monster!" - This is a very powerful line from Spider-Man 2. I don't want those words to be cheapened by him coming back.

I believe that Doc Ock is the best on-screen comic book villain to date. I've talked to MANY fans of the Spider-Man movies who are unfamiliar with the comics. Most of them said that they felt sympathy for Doc Ock. Why ruin that sympathy? He ended on such a STRONG note.

So yeah, why fix something that's not broken?

Doc Ock COULD come back, but only if the Sinister Six storyline appears. And only if the tenticles possess him completely again. Otherwise...no. Bring Venom back before Ock, though.

I always thought that there was a possibility that Doc Ock didn't kick the bucket. I might be jumping to conclusions but I watched Spider-Man 3 again to day and something really jumped out on me about this issue.

In Jameson's office in the Bugle office there are loads of old newspaper covers. There is one from when Goblin attacked the Bugle etc. But the one that I though seemed a bit obvious was the one directly behind Jameson's desk from Spider-Man 2:

"Doc Ock Still At Large"

Sure I know that there are other newspaper covers in that office, but maybe this is a bit of a hidden message? It just seemed very prominent.

Also I remember Alfred Molina joking that he wasn't dead in an interview ages ago. I could have been a joke sure, but maybe it was in his contract that he would play Doc Ock in any other sequals. And if that was the case he would have known that maybe there was a chance that Doc Ock wasnt dead.

I dont know how they would bring him back but I wouldnt complain if they did. I just want to know how they are going to have Norman Osbourne in it again. He's been in all of the films so far. It just wouldnt be the same without him. Maybe we'll see the return of the Green Goblin? :woot:

In Jameson's office in the Bugle office there are loads of old newspaper covers. There is one from when Goblin attacked the Bugle etc. But the one that I though seemed a bit obvious was the one directly behind Jameson's desk from Spider-Man 2:

"Doc Ock Still At Large"

Sure I know that there are other newspaper covers in that office, but maybe this is a bit of a hidden message? It just seemed very prominent.

Gee this hasent been brought up before.

No that newspaper is from the second movie; its only there as an easter egg and to show continuity between movies(much like the Green Goblin newspaper in SM3).

I voted for maybe because I would like to see him in a Spidey film but not in Spidey4. Spidey5 would work though or maybe even the Sinister Six.

Unless it's a different Doc Ock from another dimension/world.

Definitely sometime later. Just not anytime soon.

No...two reasons:

1. Resurrections are stupid and illogical in movies.
2. Otto became a hero at the end.

I always thought he could come back and help Spider-Man, possibly to team up against the Lizard.

I don't get what the deal is with people and Dr. Octopus... Sure, he was a good villain in Spider-Man 2, but for crying out loud the man is dead, let him rest in peace. His story was told and it ended on a dramatic, yet appropriate note... lets just leave it at that and move on to something else. There are so many other interesting villains out there, lets not waste any more time on the ones that have already been done.

... of course, that's just my opinion.

Out of all the villains that wouldn't come back...well, we'd need a good reason for him to return. I mean, Venom is reasonable to assume he'll return (the whole thing about a dead character returning in the next movie is something of a giveaway...). Doc Ock...I really would love to see him. Movie deaths aren't all illogical (look at Gandalf), but HOW could it be done...that's different...

Movie deaths aren't all illogical (look at Gandalf), but HOW could it be done...that's different...
Thats a bad example. Gandalf died and came back the same way in the books. Plus that a totally different world, where realism and the laws of life are gone out the window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"