World The Return Of Optimus Prime

N

Nature_Boy

I remember having this episode on VHS when I was younger. The plot was about a virus that the transformers were contracting that made them want to fight each other all the time (as if they don't already, but you know).

I remember it for some daft animation errors, and the nagging thought that the reason all the transformers went red when they got infected was that they didn't have to bother colouring them all in!

Anyone else recall this one?

i saw a video making fun of this that was hillarious called the rude awakaning of optimus prime

It was knowen as the Hate Plague and the red coloring was ment to give people an image of rage.And although this epp had some errors I thought the animation was pretty good.

did anyone see the rude awakening of optimus prime. its hillarious

Written by Marv Wolfman, the man, the myth, the legend. Quite good IMO. It's been called a "hate plague", but really it ended up being a madness plague.

The most ironic thing about the episode are it's parrallels to 28 Days Later.

Written by Marv Wolfman, the man, the myth, the legend. Quite good IMO. It's been called a "hate plague", but really it ended up being a madness plague.

The most ironic thing about the episode are it's parrallels to 28 Days Later.

Yeah most TF fans didnt get that....they thought they were just watching an other zombie film

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"