The "Rise Of Marvels" RPG, Year One: Sign-Up/OOC Thread

.........BEEP!.........BEEP!.......................................BEEP!...............................................BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She's dead, Jim.

Somebody like you who never posts. :cmad:

OOHHHHHH SNAP!

.........BEEP!.........BEEP!.......................................BEEP!...............................................BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She's dead, Jim.

It's only been two or three days since the last post...there's still a chance to save it...right? Right?

OOHHHHHH SNAP!

It's only been two or three days since the last post...there's still a chance to save it...right? Right?
RPG's are like a body and the RPGers are like the blood. Of course, I was like the liver, and because this body drinks so much, I just gave out. :o

Yeah, that's my bad. I'm this body's brain, and I do love my alcohol. :o

I'm this RPG's hemoroid. I just latch on and don't contribute.

No Liver, ruptured apendix, big ass hemoroid...Well...then this RPG is going to have a very painful death. :dry: :(

Good. Now you'll all know how bad I felt when WSS? died!! I hope you all hurt as much as I did! :cmad::csad:

No. I blame the one common denominator in these equations....MB. :brucebat:

Meh. At least I wasn't playing Spider-Man this time around. That might've been hard to swallow. 'Sides, now I've got Johnny in Ultimate Marvel. :o

WSS was my first RP and this would be my second, so really the only RPs I've been in have gone belly up. Do I not pick 'em right or am I some sort of jinx?

WSS was my first RP and this would be my second, so really the only RPs I've been in have gone belly up. Do I not pick 'em right or am I some sort of jinx?

Maybe you need to stop and ask..."Maybe it's me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"