The "Rise Of Marvels" RPG, Year One: Sign-Up/OOC Thread

.........BEEP!.........BEEP!.......................................BEEP!...............................................BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She's dead, Jim.

Somebody like you who never posts. :cmad:

OOHHHHHH SNAP!

.........BEEP!.........BEEP!.......................................BEEP!...............................................BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She's dead, Jim.

It's only been two or three days since the last post...there's still a chance to save it...right? Right?

OOHHHHHH SNAP!

It's only been two or three days since the last post...there's still a chance to save it...right? Right?
RPG's are like a body and the RPGers are like the blood. Of course, I was like the liver, and because this body drinks so much, I just gave out. :o

Yeah, that's my bad. I'm this body's brain, and I do love my alcohol. :o

I'm this RPG's hemoroid. I just latch on and don't contribute.

No Liver, ruptured apendix, big ass hemoroid...Well...then this RPG is going to have a very painful death. :dry: :(

Good. Now you'll all know how bad I felt when WSS? died!! I hope you all hurt as much as I did! :cmad::csad:

No. I blame the one common denominator in these equations....MB. :brucebat:

Meh. At least I wasn't playing Spider-Man this time around. That might've been hard to swallow. 'Sides, now I've got Johnny in Ultimate Marvel. :o

WSS was my first RP and this would be my second, so really the only RPs I've been in have gone belly up. Do I not pick 'em right or am I some sort of jinx?

WSS was my first RP and this would be my second, so really the only RPs I've been in have gone belly up. Do I not pick 'em right or am I some sort of jinx?

Maybe you need to stop and ask..."Maybe it's me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"