The Avengers The Robert Downey Jr/Iron Man Thread

For some reason I'd prefer it is they reserved the Mark VII for IM3 and Stark stuck with the Mark VI for the Avengers just finished and repaired. Though the Hulkbuster suit needs to pop up as well. Pepper and Happy should have cameos, as well as Rhodey unless he has a full supporting role as War Machine.

Just have Mark VI and Hulkbuster in the film.

Stark should fight for power with Cap in the film, with Stark ceding leadership to Cap towards the end.

Have there been any sightings of Downey with his goatee growing back yet? That should give us a pretty good idea of when he'll start shooting.

With a quick google search here and there, nada.

tumblr_lifdam9qod1qd3mnqo1_400.jpg

March 19.

Thanks RIM. Interesting that he hadn't even started growing it yet. I guess he probably doesn't start filming until late April.

Damn, his wife is hot...

Anyway, it probably doesn't take very long in growing it.

He looks sorta like Bradley Cooper, but it's not him.

I just noticed, what the hell is that strapped around RDJ's body?

A satchel. Indiana Jones and now Robert Downey Jr. wears one.

If he's like me, he can grow a beard in a week or so. Not really a big deal, he's probably finishing filming on another project. His hair is short again, so he probably finished filming on the Wizzard of Oz.

As far as the Armor, I'd like to see the Hulkbuster Armor and maybe one other set. I will be curious if Avengers headquarters ends up being in his Malibu home or if they go to New York to setup shop.

He's not doing Wizard of Oz.

And am I the only one who doesn't care if we don't see the Hulkbuster armor in this film? It seems kind of gimmicky to me.

And am I the only one who doesn't care if we don't see the Hulkbuster armor in this film? It seems kind of gimmicky to me.

I wouldn't be upset if they don't show it but it would be a very nice to have.

I'm pretty convinced we won't see it and I'm fine with that.

Yeah I'd be fine without it, but it would be cool to have, though it may come off as wanting to sell more toys though.

He's not doing Wizard of Oz.

That's right I forgot he dropped out of the project.

I want to see the Hulkbuster armor, because I want to see him try to fight the Hulk.

I would love to see some Hulkbuster armour. It's half expected if he's taking on the Hulk. It would feel weird if he went without it and yet Hulk was the bad guy for most of the movie.

Have there been any sightings of Downey with his goatee growing back yet? That should give us a pretty good idea of when he'll start shooting.

More recently.

tumblr_liwdst4yd91qc4wydo1_1280.jpg

Hulkbuster is a must if he does fight the Hulk. Otherwise it would be a wasted opportunity.

Awesome to see Downey with the Goatee again. Its beginning! The Avengers! :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"