The Dark Knight Rises The Robin & Batgirl Casting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruce_kent

Civilian
Reaction score
My suggestion's for a fourh part of Batman films of Christopher Nolan are:

427870863_363aa02cdc.jpg

Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Barbara Gordon (Batgirl)

49073.jpg

Matt Long as Dick Grayson (Robin/Nightwing)

malcolm2xj7.jpg

Frankie Muniz as Tim Drake (Robin)

Bye

Robin (Tim) - Logan Lerman
Nightwing - Milo Ventimiglia or Penn Badgely
Batgirl - MEW

Robin(Drake)-Logan Lerman
Batgirl-Alexz Johnson

screw barbara, cassie IS batgirl forever and always!
14085.jpg
bgirl140rr.jpg

camilla belle/cassandra cain

if barbara i think kristen stewart...if cassie, i dont know (people seem to generally dislike camilla...)
kristen%20stewart%20MQ%20perfect%20face.jpg

Kristen can work, but i prefer Alexz myself, but shes taking time off for her music so i dunno.

To cassie, i say yes, but no not to camilla. Cassie is asian,and Camilla is a crappy actress IMO, plus i really wouldnt believe her as such a bad ass character

^ya i see your point...camilla is the damsel in distress, not the heroin

Kristen can work, but i prefer Alexz myself, but shes taking time off for her music so i dunno.

To cassie, i say yes, but no not to camilla. Cassie is asian,and Camilla is a crappy actress IMO, plus i really wouldnt believe her as such a bad ass character

i like alexz...truth be told i had forgotten about her. she would make a good barbara...or a younger version of harley (how would that work? i dont really know)

cassie is half asian and half caucasian. and ive known many people who were a mixture of the two, but you wouldnt know it unless they said something about it. you could have cassie played by a caucasian or an asian...it really doesnt matter so long as the actress has the talent to pull of one of the most badass characters in the DC universe, or any universe for that matter.

True, but yeah, i still dont see Camilla as Cassie at all

i can accept that...truth be told im not a HUGE fan of hers, but i thought she looked the part perfectly.

hey! how about kristen kreuk? i believe she is half asain half caucasian....and i think shes a very good actress
kristin-kreuk-by-giada.jpg
bgirl140rr.jpg

I never really liked Frankie Muniz. He's too old to be Drake by now, anyway. And, if Nolan or anyone got around to doing these characters, you know they'd do the first ones.

Especially since Schumacher screwed them up before. (Barbara Wilson? Alfred's niece? Robin = A Red Nightwing costume? C'mon...)

I like the 1990's style Robin most. The first comic I read with him in it was the Bloodlines series, with the origin of Razer. Couldn't find an image from that, but something like this:
ROBIN_92_Pete_Woods_and_Andrew_Pepoy.jpg

Batgirl's negotiable. I'm not sure how much color Nolan or someone doing Nolan's style would put into these characters. I didn't like Schumacher darkening Robin before. Anyway, we'd probably get something similar to Batman's outfit:
batg2.jpg

What I would do though is make the Bat symbol black like Batman's, but keep the inside of the cape yellow.
I wouldn't do the short cape like the animated series. That's just not functional.

I really, really hope they at least do Robin though. Hands down my favorite DC character.

(love love love this batgirl suit!)... add in alittle bit of spoiler-purple
publicity4.jpg
+
spoilerpic.gif
= supercool batgirl costume!

i wouldnt hav an issue with the length if they werent so incredibly baggy...they look like someone took a pair of parachute pants and made gloves out of them.

i can accept that...truth be told im not a HUGE fan of hers, but i thought she looked the part perfectly.

hey! how about kristen kreuk? i believe she is half asain half caucasian....and i think shes a very good actress
bgirl140rr.jpg
yeah, ive thought of her, she could work. Speaking of which, superludacris asked me to make a manip of her as Cassie, so ill get working on that

bgirl140rr.jpg

She too old to play cassie. But I can see Kristen playing Talia.

kristen playing talia? or barbara?

oh i see....i thought you meant kristen stewart...i gotcha now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"