The Walking Dead The Spoiler Shed: Enter At Your Own Discretion

How would that work though? you would have to be psychic to know exactly where rick is and the phone number to ring into.

I'm convinced more so that it's a hallucination of some sort.

How would ANYONE know rick was there, I mean, the only thing I could see is "oh, sorry wrong number."

For those that haven't read the comic...
It is Rick hallucinating, Rick talks to a couple of people trying to help him find where he is and then Lori comes on the phone and talks to Rick.

What?!?!? That's stupid! The way all you comic fans were talking in the other thread had me thinking it was Morgan! DAMN IT!

I did and if it doesn't happen I will blame you and solely you. :argh:

2qfDHl.jpg

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go put some water in BuckNasty's momma's dish

The guy even looks like him, it's crazy.

jXOHc.jpg

Looks more like Tyreese than Lincoln looks like Rick. :o

I was reading another article about it yesterday and it implied Daryl may have to be axed for Tyreese, since Daryl basically took his role on the tv show.

If they have to get rid of Daryl to bring on Tyreese, I'd rather skip him.

I liked Tyreese but... I'm too attached to Daryl and not ready to let him go... yet.

Last edited:
Oh, I'll get rid of Daryl for Tyreese in a heartbeat. I remember Daryl when he was first introduced with Merle and tigers can't change their stripes.

I don't know what you mean by that, honestly. Daryl and Merle are opposites, and I think we've seen that. He wasn't even introduced WITH Merle.

Do you think Merle would risk his life for a baby that he's not even related to, as Daryl did? I think I can say with 100% certainty that he wouldn't.

Last edited:
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Walking-Dead-Scoop-Laurie-Holden-Andrea-Reunion-1056524.aspx
The Walking Dead Scoop: What Will Happen When Andrea Reunites with the Group?
by Natalie Abrams

Now that Andrea has uncovered some of the horrifying truths about Woodbury — gladiator-style zombie fights are really just the tip of the iceberg — it seems only natural to wonder when The Walking Dead's only surviving — RIP, Carol? — original heroine will finally be reunited with the rest of the group. But maybe the question we should be asking is whether Andrea (Laurie Holden) would rather stay in the idyllic oasis she's found in Woodbury.

"Wouldn't you?" Holden says with a laugh. "Rick and the group were her family, but there's a lot of unanswered questions. Did they leave her for dead? Did they come looking for her? Are they still her family?"

These questions should start to be answered as the ever-looming showdown between the prison group and Woodbury draws near. But even Andrea's presence with the Woodburians could be a complication when it comes time to fight. "To say she's put in the middle is the understatement of the year," Holden says. "She's definitely challenged."

But how will the group feel about their presumed dead friend returning to the fold? "To us, she's not one of us anymore," says Norman Reedus, who plays Daryl Dixon. "When we're all reunited, it doesn't go over well and she doesn't understand why we don't trust her."

So, can Andrea actually be trusted when push comes to shove? "Andrea's got a good heart," Holden insists. "She would not betray the people that she loves under any circumstances. Ever."

The Walking Dead airs Sundays at 9/8c on AMC.

I was reading another article about it yesterday and it implied Daryl may have to be axed for Tyreese, since Daryl basically took his role on the tv show.

If they have to get rid of Daryl to bring on Tyreese, I'd rather skip him.

I liked Tyreese but... I'm too attached to Daryl and not ready to let him go... yet.

They're going to need a big cliffhanger or shocking ending for the Dec.2 episode...

But they also need to boost the group's numbers if they're going to be up against Woodbury, so it has to be Tyreese and possibly Julie and Chris.

I don't belieive that IMB spoiler. Anyone got the real spoilers for E7 yet?

spanish promo, but you can still make out the english enough I think.

[YT]g74an5cdYxA[/YT]

OK....here we go, from that spoiler site, if don't want to know, STOP NOW!

Merle interrogates Glenn, tries to make him sound like the bad guy for leaving him on the roof in Atlanta. Maggie can hear Glenn being beaten from the next room over.

The walkers by the prison catch on to Michone's disguise. She fights for her life and passes out. Carl and Rick save her and bring her in. Poor Michone has gone from one prison to the next, locked up and swordless. Carol reunites with the rest of the group. Michone tells Rick's group about Woodbury. One interrogation down!

Merle continues working on Glenn, who's face is looking pretty ****ed up by now. Glenn threatens that Rick will come looking for him, along with Shane, Dale, Jim, Andrea... Merle is amused.

Herschel stitches up Michone. Rick and co plan a rescue mission. Carl and Rick have another father-son talk. Carl's the man of the house while Rick's gone. Carl names his sister "Judith."

Over the course of the episode, Andrea helps Milton with a zombie experiment. The subject is an elderly man who's volunteered to have his transformation be observed. Milton uses a record player and other audio/visual cues to study whether any trace of the conscious or subconscious lingers in the dead. The experiment winds up being a complete failure and Andrea has to put the poor guy down for good.

Merle turns up the heat on Glenn. He lets a hungry zombie loose in the room while Glenn is forced to fight while still bound to a chair. Glenn makes an impressive stand against the walker and is able to kill it by smashing his chair into a wall and using a shard of wood. Meanwhile, Merle tells The Governor that Glenn isn't breaking and he's going to work on Maggie next. The Governor replies that's alright, he'll take care of it himself.

Oh..oh...
Maggie won't talk, so The Governor orders her to stand up and take off her shirt, or else he'll bring Glenn's hand to her. He takes off his belt and bends Maggie over. Cut to commercial before we see the end of the interrogation. Did they or didn't they? A definitive answer is given in a later episode. The Governor does not go all the way off-camera.

The rescue group goes it on foot and is soon surrounded by walkers in the forest. They take refuge in a not-so-abandoned cabin. The owner has been living under a rock and is very confused about the whole zombie apocalypse thing, waves a shotgun around and tries to open the door to the swarming walkers outside. Michone stabs him. Rick tosses the body out the front door as a distraction while the group sneaks out the back.

The Governor pulls a gun on Glenn in front of Maggie and she finally breaks, revealing the location of the prison. Rick's group reaches the gates of Woodbury. The Governor questions Merle's loyalty and plans his next move with his closest advisers. Andrea returns from Milton's lab and gives Gov the bad news. He tells her everything will be alright, much in the same way he said it to Maggie.

This all feels pretty legit to me.

OK....here we go, from that spoiler site, if don't want to know, STOP NOW!

Merle interrogates Glenn, tries to make him sound like the bad guy for leaving him on the roof in Atlanta. Maggie can hear Glenn being beaten from the next room over.

The walkers by the prison catch on to Michone's disguise. She fights for her life and passes out. Carl and Rick save her and bring her in. Poor Michone has gone from one prison to the next, locked up and swordless. Carol reunites with the rest of the group. Michone tells Rick's group about Woodbury. One interrogation down!

Merle continues working on Glenn, who's face is looking pretty ****ed up by now. Glenn threatens that Rick will come looking for him, along with Shane, Dale, Jim, Andrea... Merle is amused.

Herschel stitches up Michone. Rick and co plan a rescue mission. Carl and Rick have another father-son talk. Carl's the man of the house while Rick's gone. Carl names his sister "Judith."

Over the course of the episode, Andrea helps Milton with a zombie experiment. The subject is an elderly man who's volunteered to have his transformation be observed. Milton uses a record player and other audio/visual cues to study whether any trace of the conscious or subconscious lingers in the dead. The experiment winds up being a complete failure and Andrea has to put the poor guy down for good.

Merle turns up the heat on Glenn. He lets a hungry zombie loose in the room while Glenn is forced to fight while still bound to a chair. Glenn makes an impressive stand against the walker and is able to kill it by smashing his chair into a wall and using a shard of wood. Meanwhile, Merle tells The Governor that Glenn isn't breaking and he's going to work on Maggie next. The Governor replies that's alright, he'll take care of it himself.

Oh..oh...
Maggie won't talk, so The Governor orders her to stand up and take off her shirt, or else he'll bring Glenn's hand to her. He takes off his belt and bends Maggie over. Cut to commercial before we see the end of the interrogation. Did they or didn't they? A definitive answer is given in a later episode. The Governor does not go all the way off-camera.

The rescue group goes it on foot and is soon surrounded by walkers in the forest. They take refuge in a not-so-abandoned cabin. The owner has been living under a rock and is very confused about the whole zombie apocalypse thing, waves a shotgun around and tries to open the door to the swarming walkers outside. Michone stabs him. Rick tosses the body out the front door as a distraction while the group sneaks out the back.

The Governor pulls a gun on Glenn in front of Maggie and she finally breaks, revealing the location of the prison. Rick's group reaches the gates of Woodbury. The Governor questions Merle's loyalty and plans his next move with his closest advisers. Andrea returns from Milton's lab and gives Gov the bad news. He tells her everything will be alright, much in the same way he said it to Maggie.

This all feels pretty legit to me.

YAY Maggie does not get raped!

YAY Maggie does not get raped!

[BLACKOUT]
?

Oh..oh...
"Maggie won't talk, so The Governor orders her to stand up and take off her shirt, or else he'll bring Glenn's hand to her. He takes off his belt and bends Maggie over. "

You thinking she just gets a whipping? Sounds rather rape'ish to me.
[/BLACKOUT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"