The Wolverine The Stealth Express of Doom News & Discussion Thread: - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolverine was mentioned during last night's episode of Under The Dome on CBS! Interesting timing. Wonder if it was in the source material.

:wolverine

Reactions from twitter.

Josh Chapman ‏@chapmanjosh 3m
Good news is The Wolverine is pretty darn good #thewolverinelive

Matt Risley ‏@spliggle 4m
The Wolverine is the best Wolvie film comic fans could have hoped for. I'm as surprised as you are.

Nick Mulholland ‏@MrMulholland 12m
Just been to watch #thewolverine its AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME #Wolverine #xmen #Comics

Seamus Duff ‏@Seamus__D 18m
Violence! Foul language! Insane action! The Wolverine ROCKS!!!

Few more.

Positive:

RetroGamerWa'el ‏@RetroFanatic97 3m
I actually liked #TheWolverine more than #ManOfSteel. It's ok to let your inner beast out sometimes! :)

Daniel ‏@zotwot 8m
The Wolverine was excellent, very intense yet still jolly good fun. #TheWolverine

Sean Phelan ‏@seanphelan23 2m
The Wolverine was epic

Amon Warmann ‏@awarmann 57s
So, #TheWolverine: Liked it, didn't love it. First act is brilliant, but some plot threads needed a lot more development.

James Hunt ‏@JamesHunt 1m
Turns out The Wolverine is pretty good! For large stretches anyway. Review should be up on DoG tomorrow.

Jake Anstiss ‏@JAnstiss 1m
The Wolverine far exceeded my expectations. The love just grows! Seeing it is a must.

Negative

Nick de Semlyen ‏@NickdeSemlyen 11m
The Wolverine has a fantastic opening 20 minutes, but goes downhill after that. Did make me think that Jackman would be the perfect Reacher.

Last edited:
My only hope for this is that it's a better Wolverine movie than the last one. All signs point to that being the case.

Poni_Boy has another twitter reaction for us :D

Says, "The Wolverine is gritty and gratifying. As dramatic as it is brutally violent. It's the best superhero movie of the summer."

Poni_Boy has another twitter reaction for us :D

Says, "The Wolverine is gritty and gratifying. As dramatic as it is brutally violent. It's the best superhero movie of the summer."

I just saw that. :up:

Actually guys...I'm seeing TONS of good reactions from The Wolverine on twitter. :D

Another reaction from Jayla Pollock:

"Just saw the Wolverine SOOOOO sick I wasn't expecting to like it."

The kids at my pool have a guessing game where one kid stays on one end of the pool and gives the initials to something (movie, TV show, etc), and the kids on the other side race each other over to be the first to give the answer.

One of the initials a kid gave today was for "The Wolverine". :woot:

The kids at my pool have a guessing game where one kid stays on one end of the pool and gives the initials to something (movie, TV show, etc), and the kids on the other side race each other over to be the first to give the answer.

One of the initials a kid gave today was for "The Wolverine". :woot:

LOL. Very cool :D

I saw one guy on another batch of reactions on another site compare it a [blackout]James Bond[/blackout] film. Specifically the movie...

(this movie title below in the spoiler tag (that's all that's there along with a link to the twitter convo) may or may not indicate the overall plot direction... perhaps in particular regarding the villain or villains (?))

Hmmm.

Apparently the press embargo lifts at midnight. My body is ready.

Think I might take a time out from this section until I've seen the movie. Spoilers are looking more and more likely.

I just read a negative review that had a MASSIVE spoiler. :cmad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95