The Wolverine The Stealth Express of Doom News & Discussion Thread: - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This scene lasts about 5 minutes straight through. It's my favorite fight scene in the movie. How it ends.. so good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh5B2cuTvUE

Lord have mercy on my soul, I dont think My body is ready for this haha...

The imagery used in that clip alone, is better than anything in origins and x3. Maybe even first class. Just breath taking. And it's only a short clip!

And congrats on the tv spot quote Poni, that's friggin awesome! So happy you loved the movie! This thread is a fun read haha.

I know you probably won't answer this Poni and I might get pinned for asking this but...what is the least thing can you say about Famke's return as Jean Grey? I know it may not be much but from your own point of view...does her role work for the actual plot of the movie as a whole?

Alright guys I'm off to Comic-Con early Wednesday morning so I won't be back on the hype till after the weekend. If the embargo lifts early my review will be up immediately on my site. Till then can't answer any questions, but afterwards I will help explain a few non-spoilery things if you'd like.

But I'll leave you with this regarding just how far they push the PG-13 rating: [BLACKOUT]Japanese sex hotel[/BLACKOUT]

He's kinda answered that a bajillion times.

This scene lasts about 5 minutes straight through. It's my favorite fight scene in the movie. How it ends.. so good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh5B2cuTvUE

If thats the case, then LOL! X3 is a movie not a TV cartoon. Its not bad to take some inspiration and elements from the 90's X-Men cartoon. But still, he should have know better to come up with a better movie. The 90s cartoon was fun and exciting but compare to X1/X2, it was very light.

Holy.......that clip is awesome it always looked great in the trailers but so glad to hear its a good long fight and they are clearly holding back lots from it for the final thing.

I think its time to go Zero Dark Thirty on this until after next Thrusday. Tickets are booked and will be back on the other side after my first viewing, but its time to chill and not get over hyped.

Thanks to Poni_Boy for all the info and updates, keeping us in the loop and giving us positive vibes.

Thanks also to Psylockolussus for his 100 day thread that made the wait that little less painful.

Also thanks MagnarTheGreat for his videos and pic's he's found and shared.

This has been one of the best forums on the SHH and have restored my faith in the internet with its friendliness all round:up:

Finally I hope EVERYONE enjoys the movie or at least enjoy some of it.

See you Bub's in 10 days!!

:wolverine

I might be slow here, but did someone post this yet?

From The Wolverine facebook page:
"If you’re visiting Paris, you can give respect to Wolverine’s grave… It's currently at the parc de la Villette (Place de la fontaine aux lions) till this evening!"

Pic03_zpsbfa4a0a8.jpg

Pic02_zps8a4261f2.jpg

Pic01_zpsa8c00b29.jpg

Logan and Mariko getting a little frisky. Maybe Silver Samurai and Viper. Also, that fight scene looks fantastic.

I wasn't sure where to post this, but anyone going to SDCC should go to the Fox booth and pre-order this:

FoxDVDXmen.jpg

Pre-order the limited edition X-MEN “THE ADAMANTIUM COLLECTION” featuring all six X-MEN films on Blu-ray including THE WOLVERINE in exclusive “claw” packaging
If they have a load of spare shelf space at least!

Of course, when I go to London...the only premiere going on was for High School Musical 3. :dry:

God, i'm dying for some reviews lol

could it actually be the best cbm of the year? nice... more to come...

There are some reports that the post credit scene Is 2 minutes long.Pretty Long for a post credit scene.

We should be getting reactions later, yeah?

Pro critics got embargo.

I'll just have to avoid spoilers harder (no more twitter searching!)

And please remember to use spoiler tags...

Famke Janssen Interview From Collider/Omelete (SPOILERS)

[YT]SQzsrR9-cKk[/YT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"