The Force Awakens The Subtitle for Episode VII?

Star Wars: Episode VII - The Approaching Storm

Episode VII: The Golden Dawn

Haha, totally coincidental, but Golden Dawn is the name of the fascist neo-nazi political party in Greece. It'd be weird seeing a SW movie with that tile for us!

The Golden Dawn was also a 19th century mystical order, one that "real life" Sith lord Aleister Crowely was expelled from before forming his own order the Silver Star at the start of the 20th century.

Haha, totally coincidental, but Golden Dawn is the name of the fascist neo-nazi political party in Greece. It'd be weird seeing a SW movie with that tile for us!

Is it really? lol on an unrelated note theres this annoying person at work that always looks up all these stupid things no one cares about online and we've been trying to make her get all into something that sounds innocent and start talking about, then have it turn out to be something horrible. I'm definately going in today and asking her about the golden dawn today hahahaha

Star Wars Episode VII: Emperors Revenge or Star Wars Episode VII: Revenge Of The Sith: Part 2.:hehe:

I like the Legacy term for maybe Episode VIII or IX.

Episode IX: Legacy of the Jedi

or Legacy of the Force?

Legacy of the Mandalore?

Heh, I remember writing an "Episode VII" story back when I was in junior high and Star Wars obsessed and it was called Legacy of the Jedi. It still has a nice ring to it. But anyway, if this new trilogy follow the cheesiness of the last one then I guess we can expect titles like these:

Episode VII: The Unfathomable Scourge
Episode VIII: Invasion of the 50-Foot Mole People
Episode IX: Wrath of the Creeping Claw

Episode VII: Heir to the Republic
Episode VIII: Dark Force Rising
Episode IX: Legacy of the Force

Episode VII: Hope Solo
Episode VIII: The Empire Strikes for Fair Wages
Episode IX: Welcome Back, Jedi

Heh, I remember writing an "Episode VII" story back when I was in junior high and Star Wars obsessed and it was called Legacy of the Jedi. It still has a nice ring to it. But anyway, if this new trilogy follow the cheesiness of the last one then I guess we can expect titles like these:

Episode VII: The Unfathomable Scourge
Episode VIII: Invasion of the 50-Foot Mole People
Episode IX: Wrath of the Creeping Claw

Episode VII: The Mechanical Monster

Episode VII: Restauration of the Order

hmmm.. Might work better for IX

Episode VII: Heir to the Empire

or
Attack on planet Pluto

Star Wars 7: A New Republic
Star wars 8: Ghost of the Empire
Star wars 9: Rise of the Jedi