The Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation

Pete Davidson is Savant
Nathan Fillion is playing Blackguard
Eh, maybe you are right about Pete Davidson playing Savant, but
I think Nathan Fillion is playing Arm–Fall–Off–Boy, if you look at his costume, his arms are visible and the symbol on his chest shows arms.

the-suicide-squad-cast-set-photos-06.jpg

Viola Davis, Idris Elba and John Cena on set:

How so you know Boomerang is safe? Maybe they want us to think that
Gunn is a pretty big fan of Ostrander's Suicide Squad run and Boomerang is like a cockroach that always seems to survive so there is a good chance Gunn would save him from being killed off.

Nothing is guaranteed obviously.

I could see Boomerang going on a pee break/beer run during a mission and coming back to find the rest of his team dead :funny: . Seems like a Gunn type scenario.

Gunn is a pretty big fan of Ostrander's Suicide Squad run and Boomerang is like a cockroach that always seems to survive so there is a good chance Gunn would save him from being killed off.

Nothing is guaranteed obviously.

I could see Boomerang going on a pee break/beer run during a mission and coming back to find the rest of his team dead :funny: . Seems like a Gunn type scenario.
That would be hilarious

Boomerang: Where’s *Name*?
Harley: Dead.
Boomerang: But what about *Name*?
Harley: Dead.
Boomerang: And *Name*?
Harley: Also dead.
Boomerang: *Name*?
Harley: Very much dead.
Boomerang: Is there anyone they didn’t kill?!
Shark: I ate a Taskforce soldier. Does that count?

I just discovered Flula Borg and his crazy, crazy world. The guy's hilarious! I can't wait to see him in the movie!

Not that Suicide Squad didn't have its funny moments, but I can imagine some, but not all, getting ruffled when Kinnaman describes the film as a comedy.

I just discovered Flula Borg and his crazy, crazy world. The guy's hilarious! I can't wait to see him in the movie!
Flula is great. His idiom videos are hysterical.

Not that Suicide Squad didn't have its funny moments, but I can imagine some, but not all, getting ruffled when Kinnaman describes the film as a comedy.

Who cares. People get ruffled all the time about anything. It's about time we put an end the outrage era by ignoring people who shout all of their pain over dumb things onto the Internet, until they learn how to properly express an opinion again.

It seems Cena is going to be a member judging by the orange jumpsuit but as for who Cena plays...it could be Peacemaker or Cena playing Deathstroke is definitely possible too especially if Manganiello is not gonna be playing the character again

Elba on the other hand it is almost a guarantee he will be Black Tiger

Who cares. People get ruffled all the time about anything. It's about time we put an end the outrage era by ignoring people who shout all of their pain over dumb things onto the Internet, until they learn how to properly express an opinion again.

I wouldn't call being upset at the Suicide Squad being called a 'sequel' as outrage when some may just not be a fan of the tonal shift similar to the tonal shift we got between BvS and the Frankenstein-mess that Justice League in its current form turned into. It's as simple as some may just not want a more comedic film, but I'd hardly equate that with people expressing outrage. Could just be mere disappointment or anything like that, but haven't seen anything akin to outrage online for this particular comment.

It seems Cena is going to be a member judging by the orange jumpsuit but as for who Cena plays...it could be Peacemaker or Cena playing Deathstroke is definitely possible too especially if Manganiello is not gonna be playing the character again

Elba on the other hand it is almost a guarantee he will be Black Tiger

Ahem. Bronze Tiger. :o

James Gunn said RP Batman and SS are connected just like in the comics.

Oh yeah

As suspected before mahybe that's really why they set TSS 2 months after Batman and we'll have something fun related Batman, TSS is shooting before Batman and with limited CGI this thing could have been released this time next year, or a Feb/March/April slot in 2021 easily.

Nope. People read into his comments the wrong way.

rjkx5v7gadv31.jpg

That isnt what he said, but he didnt say otherwise either. That is why his comment was funny. Plus it annoys the hardliners either way. ;)

I just think it is funny when people say the DCEU is dead because they dont like it so I will use it to poke holes in their arguments.

I love that both films will connect

Margot Robbie Was ‘Pretty Rattled’ After Reading the ‘Bombshell’ Script for the First Time

Robbie is currently shooting writer-director James Gunn’s “Suicide Squad” sequel in Atlanta, reprising her role as Harley Quinn. When I mention that her “Suicide Squad” co-star Joel Kinnaman raved about how funny he thinks the movie is going to be when he was a guest on “The Big Ticket” last month, Robbie says, “He’s right… You’re going to be laughing a lot. It’s going to be good is all I can say for now. It’s going to be very, very good.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"