The Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation

They're obviously all dying except for Boomer and Mongal. Especially since Pete's role was listed as a cameo.

Isn't King Shark in this ? I hope he survives.

Also, most costumes don't look great in natural daylight, even though they are have good design and use the right materials but they look great when viewed in movie cameras and after color correction. For example, take a look at the costumes from Guardians of The Galaxy.

18wsdw0vdi6fljpg.jpg

18wsdu1u9y75djpg.jpg

Last edited:
The Squad has Weasel as member.

maxresdefault.jpg

Not that this ...
EGo1-VEf-Wo-AA9-Vz-I.jpg

EGo1VEGXUAEd2n8.jpg

Im so dumb to be honest.
After seeing the photos first, i thought about that some might look a bit weird on first glance because i somehow keep confusing it with the BOP movie and think that it might look like that because its from Harleys perspective.

But then my dumbass remembered that this is not a clear sequel or so and harley isnt part.
So i need to look at this more from a GOTG angle...and for that, those set pics look interesting and cool.

Its nice to see lesser known characters and even wacky ones get a bit of screentime, also we dont know how the costumes look in the movie.
Set photos almost never look too good...except if you have Henry Cavill in a Tight suit. XD

Im so dumb to be honest.
After seeing the photos first, i thought about that some might look a bit weird on first glance because i somehow keep confusing it with the BOP movie and think that it might look like that because its from Harleys perspective.

But then my dumbass remembered that this is not a clear sequel or so and harley isnt part.

So i need to look at this more from a GOTG angle...and for that, those set pics look interesting and cool.

Its nice to see lesser known characters and even wacky ones get a bit of screentime, also we dont know how the costumes look in the movie.
Set photos almost never look too good...except if you have Henry Cavill in a Tight suit. XD

Harley is in this and it is in same continuity though previous SS movie won't be referenced. Think how Thor Ragnarok was following Thor TDW but it also served as fresh start with new tone and direction.

So, Mongal, Javelin, Savant and Weasel. (and Capt. Boomerang), maybe they are sent there by Amanda Waller to get / arrest Mongal, who's an alien.

EGogaykXYAILiOX.jpg

"The Suicide Squad" will follow "Birds of Prey", and is in direct continuity.

Harley is in this and it is in same continuity though previous SS movie won't be referenced. Think how Thor Ragnarok was following Thor TDW but it also served as fresh start with new tone and direction.

Wait really? What the hell? im so confused right now, i thought she isnt part of that.
Well then my idea isnt far fetched that some of the stuff that looks a bit wacky might be from Harleys perspective only.

We will see, i really need to step up my game with the DC cinematic universe...ses so i dont get lost.XD

Wait really? What the hell? im so confused right now, i thought she isnt part of that.
Well then my idea isnt far fetched that some of the stuff that looks a bit wacky might be from Harleys perspective only.
No, the story is not going to be told from Harley's perspective.

We will see, i really need to step up my game with the DC cinematic universe...ses so i dont get lost.XD
The DCEU is fairly straightforward till now.

So, Mongal, Javelin, Savant and Weasel. (and Capt. Boomerang), maybe they are sent there by Amanda Waller to get / arrest Mongal, who's an alien.

EGogaykXYAILiOX.jpg
And rumor has it that they all die except for Boomerang. Which Makes sense since Gunn did say "Don't get too attached" when he announced the cast list.

Mongal playing an antagonist role in this is a bit of a call back to the first movie since Waller did propose the Squad as a disposable team to fight an alien threat since Superman is no longer around. Now they are given the chance to fight an alien.

And rumor has it that they all die except for Boomerang. Which Makes sense since Gunn did say "Don't get too attached" when he announced the cast list.
How so you know Boomerang is safe? Maybe they want us to think that

How so you know Boomerang is safe? Maybe they want us to think that
Most of other actors Pete Davidson (Blackguard), Fula Borg (Javelin), are reported to have very minor roles in the movie, we don't have same info for Jai Courtney (Boomerang)

Quite a team -
Nathan Fillion (Arm–Fall–Off–Boy), Pete Davidson (Blackguard), Fula Borg (Javelin), Sean Gunn (Weasel), Jai Courtney (Boomerang), Mayling Ng (Mongal)

Reposting this here -

In case anyone was wondering why Dave Bautista is not in James Gunn's "The Suicide Squad" movie (budget is reported to be $90 mil.), he's busy shooting Zack Snyder's "Army of the Dead", here's behind the scenes photo -

EGi5lR-XkB4XJ7q.jpg

So is the thinking that this squad goes in to capture Mongal and fails miserably? So down with that.

Quite a team -
Nathan Fillion (Arm–Fall–Off–Boy), Pete Davidson (Blackguard), Fula Borg (Javelin), Sean Gunn (Weasel), Jai Courtney (Boomerang), Mayling Ng (Mongal)
Pete Davidson is Savant
Nathan Fillion is playing Blackguard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"