Comics The SUPERIOR Spider-Man - Part 2

Runawayboulder commands Thread Manager? We should burn him at the stake!

Hype gonna burn a witch!

JMS and Quesada both said that there are no hard feelings between them. Plus JMS is still doing The Twelve

JMS and Quesada both said that there are no hard feelings between them. Plus JMS is still doing The Twelve

The Twelve finished up last April... issues #9 to #12 came out in 3 months after a 3 1/2 year delay.

:yay:

uh.... Damn... I had no idea that he already finished it...
thanks ....

So I stopped reading about an issue ago. At #13.
If any of you guys pick up #15 today, tell me if it's any good. I wasn't that impressed at all with like #12 & #13.

#15 was GREAT. Tremendous job by Dan Slott this week. :applaud

You know how good his story was? Ramos was utterly awful this issue and it didn't kill the story as much as it could have on any other book. I've kinda had it with Ramos. I hope they dump him for another artist soon. His turn in the rotation is the one that I look forward to the least. I'd rather see Greg Land or Kev Walker instead of him. YES, IT'S THAT BAD.

#14 was awesome... :up:

#15 was GREAT. Tremendous job by Dan Slott this week. :applaud

You know how good his story was? Ramos was utterly awful this issue and it didn't kill the story as much as it could have on any other book. I've kinda had it with Ramos. I hope they dump him for another artist soon. His turn in the rotation is the one that I look forward to the least. I'd rather see Greg Land or Kev Walker instead of him. YES, IT'S THAT BAD.
Thanks. I'll skim through em eventually the next time I'm at a store.
I could agree with Ramos definitely. He has some really good issues once in a blue moon. There has been some apparent improvement in his style as well, but yeah when his turn's up, I don't get excited whatsoever. I dig Stegman. Camuncoli isn't bad.

At least it isn't that guy who did the art for the Alpha mini...he is worse than Ramos.

I like Ramos but my favorite has to be Stegman. I completly disliked Camuncoli art for Issue 4,5 and 11 but the last ones were pretty good. Also his cover for Issue 20 is Amazing or dare i say SUPERIOR :)

I rank Stegman up there with John Romita Jr, Mike Wieringo (rip) and just a notch below my all-time favorite Mark Bagley. But I have to say, while his Superior work is good, it's not nearly as crisp as his Scarlet Spider issues were. I don't know if it's an issue with the inker or if he's rushed or what. Still faaaar preferrable to Ramouuuugh. ;) Yes, he's improved since his early days. No, he's still not good enough for Spidey imho.

I rank Stegman up there with John Romita Jr, Mike Wieringo (rip) and just a notch below my all-time favorite Mark Bagley. But I have to say, while his Superior work is good, it's not nearly as crisp as his Scarlet Spider issues were. I don't know if it's an issue with the inker or if he's rushed or what. Still faaaar preferrable to Ramouuuugh. ;) Yes, he's improved since his early days. No, he's still not good enough for Spidey imho.

Stegman does his own inks, haha.

I think Ross Andru and Ron Frenz were the best artists Spider-Man ever had.

I really wish people would stop dumping on Ramos. I like him. Yes, he's one of my favorites.

PS just picked up the latest issue, but haven't read it yet.

I really wish people would stop dumping on Ramos. I like him. Yes, he's one of my favorites.

PS just picked up the latest issue, but haven't read it yet.
I just prefer a different style. He's not a bad artist, he's actually had some improved issues here and there. Notably 700, and the last couple he was on. Something was different.

I wish they'd stop giving Ramos the duties when it comes to arcs I actually might want to read. I.E., I'm not reading anything written by Slott, but if I were tempted to, say, give this upcoming SpOck/Agent Venom arc a try, Ramos pretty much guarantees "nope" from me.

I wish they'd stop giving Ramos the duties when it comes to arcs I actually might want to read. I.E., I'm not reading anything written by Slott, but if I were tempted to, say, give this upcoming SpOck/Agent Venom arc a try, Ramos pretty much guarantees "nope" from me.

Not a Slott fan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"