World The Ultimate Spider-Man Animated Series Discussion Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoy the show, and still criticize what I don't like about it, but I like this show.

I am actually really excited to see how they deal with the fact that Aunt May knows Peters identity now.

I am actually really excited to see how they deal with the fact that Aunt May knows Peters identity now.

Probably same as in comics when she found out. She shocked first then accepts it and support him.

She also found out in the Ultimate comics, where she was shocked at first then accepted and supported him. So yeah. Probably that.

Still no start date for USM season 4?? All I can find is "sometime in 2016."

Yeah, I was hoping it was a new Six, but judging from the promo it's the same old Six. But they csn't do an entire season on that. So they'll likely be other villains and heroes. Hoping Daredevil pushes Marvel to let Kingpin appear in USM. I'd kill for a modern day Daredevil Spider-Man team up in USM.

Whatever their plans are for the S6, I hope they are better than the previous two encounters/episodes. Those were awful.

I quit watching in Season 1, but I was curious enough to check out the Sinister Six episode to see how it was. I didn't like it either.

The best episodes where the one where Norman became the Goblin and faught Spidey for the first time(Norman and Goblin where one of the few things they got right), and the Miles Morales episode, that Goblin fight was epic. Infact, that entire Noir saga was incredible.

It looks like Arnim Zola is making an appearance on the show this weekend. That should be interesting.

The best episodes were the one where Norman became the Goblin and fought Spidey for the first time (Norman and Goblin were one of the few things they got right), and the Miles Morales episode. That Goblin fight was epic. In fact, that entire Noir saga was incredible.
Fixed.

Sometimes I like to watch this show just to hear those Spider-Monkey sounds. LOL

Ok. Sounds interesting.

It was a solid episode. It wasn't quite on par with "Not a Toy" or "Blade", but it was better than most of the USM eppys.

I was cracking up at Zola referring to Spidey as "Spidamun".

Contest of Champions reminds me of the Hunger Games.

Was he in robot body like you said?

He was a disembodied consciousness that jumped between electronic devices. However, at one point Zola and Spidey's respective sentience meet and Zola has a modified version of his comic book appearance.

One more episode for Contest of Champions. Now they fight to save New York for a grudge match. Not to mention
that Aunt May knows the truth

He was a disembodied consciousness that jumped between electronic devices. However, at one point Zola and Spidey's respective sentience meet and Zola has a modified version of his comic book appearance.

Sound like in Winter Soldier when his mind was in the computers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"