Homecoming The Symbiote Thread: Venom, Carnage, and all that jazz

So, what age does everyone think Eddie should be in relation to Peter?

I always like the idea of Brock being at least 5-10 years older than Pete. I could see what SM3 was going for with the similar ages, but I like the shift (young with power= responsible, older with power=unstable among other things)

Online somewhere I read an interesting idea of Brock being an abrasive, but ultimately "ok guy" as Pete's older partner at the Bugle instead of him being at the Globe.

He'd get the stories and Pete would get the pictures, but the strain of Pete always ducking out for random excuses would start to grate on him til ultimately the two of them bust up some corruption or make a huge story. Everyone's patting the two on the back, but Brock starts getting even more angry that his career boosting story has to be shared with a flakey kid who keeps running out on the job. Things lead to the Sin Eater story, but Brock and Pete disagree on how to pursue the story and Brock becomes obsessed and the rest of his downfall happens.

Really wish I remembered the rest of that post, seemed like it could have worked across several films.

ya for me if we had brock and was using him right now with a 15 to 17 yr old peter i rather see him around 25 to 28 yrs old range. Who been in the reporter biz for awhile and so forth. I do not and wold not really want to see a teen brock and ultimate take if marvel was to do/would have done brock( if the silly solo venom film happens and is using brock).

If it was a few decades earlier, an unconventional but, in my opinion, awesome choice for Brock would be Ron Perlman. I love his on camera acting as well as his voice work. Dude could be a chilling Brock.

i wanna see a Brock who is just a couple years older than Peter like SSM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"